*Twenty One New Messages

"Mom I have a boyfriend."

Taehyung had enough.

Two months. It had been two months since he last heard from Jungkook. Taehyung had wrote him back, but he hadn't received a reply in two months.

He swears that he's going insane, and his mom has noticed it too. Her son was usually cheery, but lately it's been as if a grey cloud is constantly hovering over his head. Bags are forming under his eyes and he's forever locked up in his room. His mother is suffering as well because Taehyung won't tell her what was wrong.

But today, he snapped.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm gay mom. I have a boyfriend. His name is Jeon Jungkook and he lives in Busan." Taehyung knew that if he didn't say it now, the words would never come out.

His mom scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Busan? Then how did you meet?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Online." Taehyung answered simply. No holding back.

Taehyung watched as his mom's face changed to one of shock, to then anger, then disappointment.

"Kim Taehyung, you know what I've told you. How do you know he's really who he says he is? What if you're really in danger? What if he wants to hurt you?" She rambled on, getting Taehyung more and more annoyed.

"He'd never hurt me! He's a sophomore in high school, I'm older than him. I've talked to him for half a year now, I skype him almost everyday. He's important to me!" He exclaimed, shocking his mom and causing her to fall into silence.

"What do his parents think of this?" She asked, her expression unreadable.

"They're just like you." Taehyung answered, "They don't trust me, probably and have had Jungkook's phone taken away from him for months now. I haven't been able to talk to him and I miss him so much. He sent me a letter you know?" Taehyung smiled a bit at the end.

"Can I see it?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly before walking into the living room and picking up his backpack from where he left it. Taking out his binder, Taehyung took out the three things Jungkook sent him.

"This is him." Taehyung smiled, showing her the picture of Jungkook. Taehyung's heart raced as he saw a small smile tug on his mom's lips.

"He looks nice." She mumbled. Taehyung nodded enthusiastically.

"He's an artist too!" He showed her the drawing Jungkook sent, watching as her expression changed to one of amazement.

"And an amazing one too." She agreed, making Taehyung grin. This was going well.

"And I'd normally not be to keen on you reading my mail, but if it's to convince you that Jungkook isn't a bad guy, you can read this." He sighed, handing the letter over to his mom.

Her eyes scanned the writing, and Taehyung knew that he saw a small smile form.

"Taehyung, do you love this boy?" His mom suddenly asked, handing the letter back to her son.

Taehyung felt his face heat up and he looked down, remembering what his mother defined love as.

"I do.

She sighed.

"Then it's not my right to push you apart."

-------------------
A/N:
Nicenicenice.
But what did Jungkook's mom say? Was she as supporting?
We'll see...

- Charlie