*Eighteen New Messages

Jungkook was not very keen of the situation he was in right now.

His parents had began questioning him about who he was talking with all the time, and in all honesty, he didn't know what to say.

So he quickly sent Taehyung a message.

"Hey Tae, My parents are on my back about who I've been talking to and I could possibly have to stop talking to you altogether if they find out. I'm going to have to delete all of our convos just in case they want my phone or laptop. I'll find a way to keep in touch okay? I'll miss you <3"

Jungkook waited anxiously for his reply as his parents called for him.

Finally, a new message popped up.

"I completely understand, my parents are the same way. Send me a letter lol; XXXX XXXXX"

Jungkook stared in amazement as he saw that Tae had given Jungkook his address and raced over to his desk before scribbling down the address on a page in his notebook that lie there.

"Jeon Jungkook! Are you going to come down here or not?" Jungkook sighed as he heard his dad's voice call for him.

"Coming!" He yelled back, as he went on a deleting spree everything from the twitter app to his skype app had to go. Every trace of Tae had to be erased from his phone.

However, he had a few selfies Tae had sent him saved in his camera roll, and he didn't want to lose those, so he sent them to the email on his laptop. His parents wouldn't take away his laptop, they knew he needed it for school.

After he emailed them, he deleted the pictures too. And Jungkook frowned.

It immediately felt like something was missing. But he sighed and walked down the stairs.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and approached his parents.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" He asked, although he knew the answer.

His mom nodded, frowning.

"Me and your father believe that you're hiding something from us, and that your not telling us the truth about who your talking to." She began, making Jungkook sigh. "So for now, we'd like to keep your phone with us."

Frowning, Jungkook fished the phone out of his pocket and handed it towards him. "You can keep your laptop, but we'll be checking it."

Jungkook sighed and nodded before walking upstairs.

They were treating him like a baby, He thought. And he absolutely hated it.

-------------------
A/N:
Well, the inevitable happened.
O no

Also this book has 1k votes now
Wowowowowow

- Charlie