*Five New Messages.

"One new message from @KimTaetae:
Good morning! :)"

Jungkook was beaming once he woke up that day and discovered the message from Tae. He wasn't quite sure why, but the small message made him so happy.

Him and Tae had been talking for a few days now, conversations ranging from their interests, to off-topic questions Tae had like "do you think there are aliens?".

"Morning Tae ^-^" he replied back and got out of bed, combing a hand through his bed head. However in his routine, coffee came before hair, so he walked to his kitchen.

"Good morning mom." He greeted as he walked into the room and saw his mom leaning against the counter, reading a newspaper. She looked up and smiled.

"Morning Jungkook."

He started up the coffee maker and quickly checked his phone while he waited.

"One new message from @KimTaetae:
I really don't want to go to school today
:( Luckily it's my last year though!"

Jungkook glanced at his mom quickly before replying.

"Lucky :(((( I still have a couple years left after this."

He locked his phone and set it on the counter as he poured the newly brewed coffee into a mug he'd retrieved from the cupboards beside him.

He had to be careful texting Tae around his mom, she was extremely against the idea of talking to anyone through the internet. If she found out that her son was doing it, Jungkook could kiss his phone goodbye, probably forever.

He picked his phone up off of the counter and walked back upstairs, checking his notifications as he walked up the stairs.

"New message from @KimTaetae:
I'll wait for you :)"

------------------
A/N:
*has about three pounds of homework that's due tomorrow*
*writes this instead*

- Charlie