Surprises Caresses and Bare Feet

Wowwwww I just re-read this and it's not great lol. So just ignore the random things in this chapter (or the rest of the book) and go with it. Thanks. *face palms*

CHAPTER TWO

Louis's POV

Niall hands my phone down the line of boys as they put their numbers in it. They give me theirs and I put my number in. Once we all get our phones back to their original owners, we say our goodbyes.

"Louis do you wanna hang out?" Zayn asks me.

"Um... S-sure I guess..." I say, throwing my backpack on my shoulder.

"You don't have to Louis, it's fine..." Zayn says, sighing.

"N-no! I w-w-wa-want to! Where should we h-hang out?"

A smile appears on his face. "I have a few ideas." He walks away and I jog to catch up with him. I look down at his hand and I slowly move my hand so its almost touching his. I take a deep breath and take his hand in mine, locking our fingers together. I had never done this before. I hadn't ever held hands with someone and felt like it was the most normal thing in the world. Zayn runs his thumb over my hand and looks at me lovingly. I can see him look at me like this from the corner of my eye and I smile happily.

"W-what are we g-going to do f-first?" I ask curiously.

"You'll see Lou."

I pout. "I don't l-l-like surprises Z-z-za-zaynie." I giggle quietly.

"I think you'll like this one babe."

Babe. Hm. I like it. I hug his arm.

"I-I've n-ne-never touched s-someone like this before, I-I hope it's not w-weird, because I l-like it."

"Nope, it's cute."

I blush madly and bury my face in his arm.

"Have you ever dated someone Louis?" Zayn asks softly.

"N-no..."

"Would you ever want to date someone?" He asks. I hear hope in his voice. I've never really thought about it before. I mean, I guess if I found the right person I would date him.

"I g-guess... I don't r-really know h-how." I shrugged.

"I'm sure you'd do fine Lou. Once you find the right guy, um, you'll know what to do..." I heard his voice begin to sound upset.

"I-I um... I already d-did." I blushed like crazy.

"Oh... That's... That's great Louis. I'm really happy for you. I hope it works out." He's so stupid. I stop him and turn him towards me.

"It's y-you si-sill-silly." My face feels like it's burning off.

His face goes from a sad, disappointed look, to a happy, excited look. "S-sorry if I made this awk-awkward Zayn..."

He reached his free hand out and caressed my cheek. I flinched a bit, even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

"Shh..." He coos. "Louis, will you be my boyfriend? I know it's really early, but I feel like I want to get to know you really well, I want to memorize every inch of your body, I want to know your family, I want to help you, I want to help you with your stutter even though it's the cutest thing ever. I can tell it makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to talk to people because of it. And most of all, I want to love you Louis."

"I w-w-wa-want to l-love you t-too Zayn. Y-yes I will be y-your boyfriend." I smile and he slowly wraps his arms around my waist. Zayn is the only one I can touch and look in the eye. He's... Special.