Let's Go Home

CHAPTER FIVE

Zayn's POV

He runs around me, laughing. His bright blue eyes shine in the late afternoon sun and his smile stretches from ear to ear. The wind blows through his feathery brown hair. He's beautiful.
"W-why are you l-l-looking at me like th-th-tha-that?" He asks.
"You're just so beautiful," I say, taking his hand.
"I-I already knew that, I-I'm a sexy ass b-bitch," He sasses, swaying his hips.
"Yes you are," I laugh.
"I-I love you Z-Zaynie," He says, smiling.
"I love you too Lou," I say, kissing his lips softly.
We pull away and Louis looks over at another couple. I look over where they are. It's a girl and a boy. The girl is sitting on a swing and her boyfriend is spinning it. After a minute, he lets go of the swing and it spins quickly the other way. The girl squeals as the swing twirls her body around. Her hair swirls around her and when the swing finally stops, her boyfriend helps her up but she falls on top of him because she is so dizzy. They fall backwards and start laughing. The girl slowly stops laughing and they look at each other. They lean in really slowly and soon their lips are pressed together softly. When they pull away they look at each other and blush. I bet that was their first kiss.
I look over at Louis and he's smiling a little. I bend down and crash my lips against his neck. He jumps and screams. He turns to me and pushes me.
"M-meanie." He pouts.
"Aw, I'm sorry angel." I say, kissing his pouty lip. "Do you forgive me?"
"N-no." He crosses his arms over his chest and turning away from me. I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and press a soft kiss to his neck.
"How about now?"
"N-nope."
I move in front of him and kiss him on the cheek slowly.
"Now?"
"Nuh uh."
I take his face in my hands and kiss him on the lips. He immediately kisses back and moves his hands to their usual place under my shirt and I slip my thumbs through his belt loops.
I run my tongue over his bottom lip and he doesn't do anything. I do it again. Same thing happens. I don't think he knows what's happening.
"Open your mouth babe," I murmur against his lips and slide my tongue across his lip again and this time he parts his lips. I slowly slide my tongue inside his mouth and massage his mouth. We finally pull away, breathless.
"H-holy shit." He breathes, leaning his forehead against mine.
I let out a breathy laugh.
"Do you forgive me angel?" I ask.
"O-of course, I could n-n-ne-never stay mad at you-you." He smiles.
"Good, I don't want my beautiful boyfriend to be mad at me."
He blushes and kisses my lips. "I-I want you to m-meet my family Z."
He wants me to meet his family?
"Okay! Do you wanna go now?"
"Y-yeah. I-I'm a little nervous th-though."
"Hey, it's okay, I'll be there the whole time Lou." I brush his hair to the side.
He takes a deep breath and nods. "Okay let's go."

Louis's POV

How's my family going to react to me having a boyfriend? How are they going to treat Zayn? What are they going to say? What will they think about me? I don't even have my quarter with me. It's sitting on my nightstand.
"Baby, we're here."
I take a deep breath and open the car door. Zayn gets out of the car and takes my hand. We walk up to my front door. My finger hovers over the doorbell.
"We don't have to now if you don't want to Lou."
"N-n-no, my parents should k-know."
"I love you Lou, you can do this." Zayn presses my finger down on the doorbell and smiles at me. A couple seconds later the door opens and reveals my dad.
"H-hey Dad..." I say nervously.
"Hello Louis. Who's you're friend?"
"T-this is Zayn, my b-b-bo-boy-boy-b-bo-boy-"
"Spit it out Louis!" My dad yells. I flinch and grab Zayn's arm.
"I'm his boyfriend." Zayn says, rubbing my hand with his thumb.
"Get off of my property."
"W-what? Dad-"
"I said get off my property or I'm calling the cops!"
"Dad w-where am I going to l-li-live?"
"On the streets where gay freaks like you belong."
"W-where's mum?" Tears stream down my cheeks.
"Out. Now get away from me! I don't want to see you ever again!" He yells.
"NO! D-DAD PLEASE DON'T D-DO THIS! I-I'M YOUR FAMILY!" I scream.
"Not anymore. Gay stuttering freaks don't belong in my family." Dad slams the door in my face. I feel like someone just sucked the life out of me. I stare at the cracks in the door, tears dripping down my cheeks.
"Lou I'm so sorry, you can live with me." Zayn wipes the tears away from my face but I just stand there, staring. "Baby, let's go home."
I stay still.
"Lou, please," Zayn pleads, taking my hands and standing in front of me. He kisses my nose and twirls a bit of my hair around his finger. My family doesn't love me. I'm a gay stutterer. I'm a freak.

Zayn's POV

"Lou please," I plead. I take his soft hand in mine and I twirl a piece of his wispy brown locks around my fingers. The look in his eyes is terrifying. Those beautiful blue orbs are now filled with confusion, sorrow and pain. He pulls his hand out of mine and begins to run away from me.
"Louis! What are you doing?!" I call, running after him. He runs over a bridge and stops in the middle. He begins to climb over the edge and he stands up.
"LOUIS DON'T YOU DARE!" I sprint to him and grab his waist just as he jumps. I yank him onto the bridge. "Louis why would you do that?" I cry.
He collapses in my arms and sobs. "I-I-I'm a-a f-f-fr-freak," he cries out. "T-the w-w-wo-world w-would be b-better o-off wi-without me..."
"What would I do angel? I couldn't survive without you. He's just one person Lou."
"Z-zayn he's my d-dad!"
"Shh, I'm sorry angel..." I walk him back to the car and stand outside of it.
"I-I deserve to r-r-rot in hell."
"No you don't. You're a beautiful person Louis." I caress his cheek. "Do you want to live with me Lou?"
He sniffs and nods, burying his head in my chest. Suddenly, all of his things come flying out of his bedroom window. His clothes, his books, his book bag, and his notebooks. And then the next thing comes out of the window.

Louis's POV

I cry as my dad throws everything of mine out of my window. But then I scream as the next thing flies out. The shiny circular object shines in the sun and I run towards it. I don't reach the coin in time and it rolls in a sewer.
"NO!" I scream. I run to the concrete area and stand next to the metal grate in the ground. I try yanking the grate up but it won't move. I keep pulling but it's no use. Zayn runs over to me and wraps his arms around my body. I sob into his arms.
"FUCK YOU DAD!" I scream. I try again to reach for the metal grate but Zayn pulls me away. "NO!" I try and pull away but he won't let go of me. I start to punch his chest but he takes the blows and he drags me to the car. "Let me go..." I sob. "Let me go! LET ME GO!" I scream. "ZAYN LET ME GO!"
"Louis stop!" Zayn says sternly.
I begin to hyperventilate and Zayn wraps me in a hug. He kisses my lips gently and I calm down a little. He kisses away the tears sliding down my face. "I love you Lou. Please stop and come home with me."
I begin to sob again and I lean against his car. Zayn walks to my yard and begins to pick up my things. I go to help but he puts the things in the trunk and sits me inside the car. He kisses my lips and goes to pick up more things. Once he gets everything he walks back to my front door. He pounds on the door. It opens and my dad appears again. Zayn punches him and then walks back to the car. He climbs and starts the car.
"Let's go home."