Mine

CHAPTER SEVEN

Louis's POV

My eyelids flutter open and I squint at the sudden appearance of light flashing into my pupils. I find myself staring at a tattoo covered caramel chest. I look up and see that there is a soft purple mark hidden near Zayn's ear. Did I do that? I don't remember giving Zayn a love bite, but I probably did at some point without realizing it. My eyes trail up to his jaw and cheeks. There is a light stubble sprinkled on top of the flawless skin. Zayn's perfectly sculpted lips come next. The soft pink edges of his mouth are moving slightly almost as if he were speaking. My eyes scan past his nose and to his closed eyelids. I can see his eyes moving behind them. His long eyelashes protruding from the skin make long thin shadows across his cheekbones. Zayn's black hair lightly feathers his forehead and is scattered in random directions. Suddenly, Zayn's lips begin to twitch and they form into a giddy smile. I try to refrain from laughing as he begins to giggle and squirm. His hands latch onto me and he pulls me close to him and he hugs me tightly. He wraps every limb he has around my body and holds me like a stuffed animal. He keeps giggling and he grabs my face. He peppers my face with kisses and then pulls me on top of him.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He giggles loudly, wrapping himself around me again. I laugh. "You're so funny you silly goose!" He says.
I press a chaste kiss to his forehead and he ceases the giggling and squealing. I watch as his face tenses up and his golden eyes slowly open up to meet my cerulean ones. He smiles sleepily up at me.
"H-hi baby, have an in-interesting dream?" I laugh.
"Uh, I don't remember, why?" He asks, his features showing confusion.
"H-here I'll show you. S-st-sta-stay-stay like that." I roll off of him.
He watches me. "You w-were laying here l-like the cute angel you are..." I close my eyes. "And th-then you start t-to smile and giggle and now wat-watch what you did now." I start to smile and giggle. I reach my arms out to him and grab onto him and pull him close. I hug him and wrap my arms and legs around his torso tightly. I then grab his face and kiss him all over. I pull him on top of me. I giggle and yell, "I-I LOVE YOU S-SO MUCH!" I hug him tightly. "You're so fu-fun-funny you silly goose!" I say. " And-and then I kissed y-your forehead and you woke up!"
Zayn blushes and buries his face in my neck. "That's so embarrassing!" He groans.
"N-n-no it was adorable!" I laugh, kissing his ear.
"Sorry am I crushing you?" He asks suddenly, trying to roll off of me.
"N-nope!" I pull him back on top of me and wrap my arms tightly around me. Zayn was actually very light. He had a slender frame but still had quite a bit of muscle on him. I bet this boy had no fat on him whatsoever.
Zayn snuggles into my chest and I feel his hot breath on my skin. He presses soft kisses to my chest and I rub his toned back.
I'm so glad I get to call Zayn mine. What's his is mine and what's mine is his. His lips, mine. His body, mine. His eyes, mine. His fingers, mine. His tattoos, mine. His heart, mine. His hair, well... His.
"I love you Loueh..." Zayn murmurs into my skin.
"And I lo-love you Z..." I say in a soft voice. I blow raspberries into the younger boy's skin and he giggles and presses himself against me more. "You're so c-cute."
He mumbles some incoherent words and plays with my fingers. I take a portion of his raven hair and twirl it around my finger. Zayn sighs tiredly and I rock him back and forth a little bit.
"I thought this was your first time dating someone?"
"Y-yeah, why?"
"You're pretty damn good at it." Zayn laughs and I blush, pushing my face into his short hair. "You are!"
I grin and Zayn rolls over so he's next to me. He slides closer to me and presses his lips to mine, capturing my lips in a soft embrace between his own. We gently move our mouths together in sync before we pull away for a breath. Zayn rests his forehead against mine and our lips still brush against one another.
"Mm, I love you so much..." Zayn breathes.
"I-I love you as well, y-you-you have no idea." I reply truthfully. We smile against each other's lips and I kiss his nose.
"What day is it?" Zayn asks after a few minutes.
"Um... Sunday, school's tomorrow." I groan.
"Ew... I wanna stay here with you all day and cuddle," Zayn whines.
"We can d-do that t-to-to-to-to-t-"
"Take it easy sweetheart," Zayn murmurs, tracing my lips with his fingers.
I blush, embarrassed by my voice.
"Try again, just go slow angel."
I take a shaky breath. "... W-we-"
"Start over. Take your time Lou."
I feel tears threatening to spill.
"Let them out love."
I break down in Zayn's arms. I let the tears flow and all of my emotions out. I grasp Zayn's arm as he presses comforting kisses to my forehead.
"Shh... Shh..." He cooes. I sniff and begin to calm down. Zayn and I sit up and he takes my hands. "We're going to start working on your stutter if that's okay?"
I nod quickly. Nobody has ever wanted to help me with my stutter. Nobody until Zayn came into my life.
"Okay, try that sentence again. Nice and slow."
I take a deep breath.
"Ew... I want to stay here with you all day and cuddle," he repeats.
"... We..." I force out, concentrating on each word. I look to Zayn for reassurance and he squeezes my hands and smiles.
"C-can-"
"Again love."
"...Can." I say slowly. Zayn smiles and kisses my forehead.
"We can..." He starts.
"...Do..." I say, surprised at myself.
Zayn nods.
"Th-th-th-th- Damn it!" I slam my hand down on the bed. Zayn stays calm.
"Try it again, love."
"......... That..."
"Good!"
I take a few shaky breaths. ".......... To-today?"
Zayn shakes his head.
"... T-today."
"Still heard it. Try saying ta-ta-ta really fast and then right afterwards say today."
I nod. "Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta TODAY!" I pretty much scream out. I attack Zayn in a hug and he laughs.
"Good job baby, I'm really proud of you."
"T-thanks- Wait. Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta thanks!" I smile widely.
Zayn smiles and pulls me in. He attaches our lips for a moment and then pulls away.
"Soon enough, that stutter will be gone."
"I-I love you." I smile.
"I love you too boo."
And that's how we spent the day: whispering sweet nothings to each other. Sweet chaste kisses, "I love you"'s and Zayn helping me with my stutter. We only left the warmth of each other to use the bathroom, to get food from the kitchen, or to switch the movie out that had the credits scrolling down the rectangular screen. We spent the day in sweatpants and an occasional t-shirt that would eventually find it's way to the floor, both of us finding it warm enough in each other's loving embrace.