Sincerely, Your Freak

CHAPTER TWELVE (Last Chapter! :P)

Louis's POV

It took me a while to trust Zayn again, but now we're stronger than ever.
"Zayn, wake up..." I whisper, kissing his jaw.
He hums as I twirl a strand of his disheveled hair around my finger. "G'morning..." He murmurs.
"Good morning love," I smile, now brushing his messy hair to the side.
Then he does his normal morning routine, what he's been doing since... You know... Our mini break-up. He sits up and I do as well. He caresses my face with one hand, and the other brushes my hair out of my face. He kisses my lips gently and says, "I'm sorry." Then he kisses my lips again and says, "I love you."
"I-I love you t-too Z," I stammer.
He smiles and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. I breathe in his sweet smell and sigh. Then he does something different.
His body begins to shake.
"Z?" I ask, pulling away.
His eyes are wet and tears are running down his cheeks.
"Zayn?" I wipe some tears away. "What's wrong?"
"You really love me?" He asks, his filled with tears.
"Yes, Zayn. I love you. I love you so, so, so much."
His lip trembles and he bites it, holding back more cries.
"It's okay Z, you're okay," I coo, taking him in my arms.
"Why do you love me? After what I did?" He sobs into my shoulder.
"I love you because you did that because I was in danger and you did it to save me from getting hurt. You were just trying to be a good boyfriend. I love you because you're perfect. I love you because you're being the best person you can be. I love you because of that day that you sat by me in English. I love you because you're absolutely beautiful, and you think that way about me. I love you because we can be perfect together, and when we're apart, we can't stand it. I love you because you're the light in the middle of my world. I love you because you are an angel sent from Heaven that came and stole my heart. Zayn Malik, will you marry me?"
His jaw falls open.
I give a crooked smile and pull out a small black box. I open it and its a simple gold ring.
He nods a little and his smile lights up his face. "Yes!" He slams his lips against mine. He rests his forehead against mine and smiles broadly.
"Look on the inside of the ring," I tell him.
He looks up at me and then down at the ring. He gingerly draws it from its box and looks at the words etched into the gold. He smiles and throws his arms around my neck.
"I love you." He whispers.
"Not as much as love you." I giggle, pressing my lips against his.
The golden ring's coating says:

I Love You ~ Sincerely, Your Freak