Proud to Be Loved

CHAPTER THREE

Louis's POV

"Z-zaynie s-stop!" I giggle. Zayn's fingers continue to tickle my body. Zayn is giggling too and soon he stops and falls on top of me. Our foreheads bang together and he rolls off of me.

"Oh my god OW!" We yell in unison. We face each other, both holding our foreheads. We start giggling again and move closer to each other. Zayn slips his thumbs through the loops in my jeans and tugs me closer. I slide my hands up his shirt and let my hands rest against his warm back.

"Sorry baby..." Zayn kisses my forehead.

"I'm s-sorry too." I kiss his forehead too and we both giggle.

Zayn pulls me on top of him, his thumbs still in my belt loops. My hands move up to his face and I slowly and gently press my lips to his for the first time and stay there for a moment. I feel not sparks nor fireworks... This is too strong for that. I feel a huge rush of pure happiness, love, and passion. Just feeling his lips on mine makes me more confident in myself. Zayn loves me for who I am.

He doesn't care about my stutter, the quarter I carry around in my pocket, or the fact that I'm a freak and he's popular. Zayn's showing me how to love not only another person, but myself as well. Zayn has confidence that kind of influences me to be confident too. Zayn's touch makes me feel proud about who I am. His words and our conversations make me proud about the voice I have. Zayn's smile makes me proud to be happy. His kiss makes me proud to be loved.

Zayn's POV

Louis presses his lips to mine for the first time and rests there for a moment. I like it. A surge of love and happiness rushes through me.

"Did y-you feel that t-too?" He whispers against my lips.

"Yeah," I breathe. He reattaches his mouth to mine and I begin to move my lips against his. This kiss is full of love. There's no lust, just passion. I can't believe I'm getting to kiss this beautiful person. Louis doesn't know he's something special, he doesn't know he's perfect in every way. But he does know something. And that means a lot to me. He knows he's loved.

We reluctantly pull away and gently rest our foreheads together.

"I l-love y-you Zayn..." He breathes softly.

"I love you too Louis." I kiss his nose and he blushes lightly. He rests his head on my chest.

"T-thank you for make-making my first kiss sp-special."

I move my hands from his belt loops and around his waist tightly.

"It was my pleasure beautiful..." I whisper into his hair.

He rolls off of me and stands up. I do the same and return my hands to his belt loops. He looks up at me and smiles.

"We j-just kissed on the f-f-fl-floor." He giggles and returns his hands to my back. His hands are cool against my warm back. I rub my nose against his and he closes his eyes. He rests his head against my neck, his chin sits on my shoulder. I can feel his warm breath hitting my neck in slow patterns an his soft hair brushes against my jaw.

Suddenly, I feel water drops hitting my shoulder. Louis begins to shake a bit.

"Louis, baby... Hey, what's wrong?"

He pulls away from my shoulder and I cup his cheeks in my hands. I use my thumbs to wipe away teardrops that continue to fall freely from his sky blue eyes.

"Angel, sweetie, please tell me..." I plead softly, caressing his cheeks. All of a sudden he jumps into my arms, wrapping his arms around my neck as if I was leaving him. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"T-thank you for l-l-loving me Zayn-zaynie."