Decorating the tree

(requested by fandomgirlx)

Kai:

"(Y/n)! Where are the ornaments?!" Kai yelled from downstairs. You hop off of your bed and run out into the hallway peering at the spiky haired brunette standing next to a store bought red Christmas tree.

"Red huh? A little cocky, dontcha think?"

"I am completely modest," he smirked,"Now where are the ornaments?"

You ignore his question, walking down the stairs until you were face to face with him. "You weren't planning on decorating the tree without me, were you?"

Kai leaned forward, pressing a kiss to your lips. When he pulled away there was a teasing smirk on his face. "Now why would I do that?"

"Mmm. The decorations are in the basement." You replied.

After Kai retrieved the decorations from the basements, you both showered the tree in white and silver ornaments, after breaking a few of them.

You wouldn't let Kai put tinsel on it and make a mess.

"Please?"

"No, you're gonna make a mess."

"No, I won't. Please?"

You sighed. He wasn't taking no for an answer. "Put the tinsel up."

He smiled and kissed your lips before grabbing the pile of silver string.

You looked through the box of decorations, not finding the angel that's supposed to be on top of the tree.

"Kai?"

"Mmm?" He hummed, glancing over at you.

"Where's the angel?"

He smiled,"I'm looking at her."

Jay:

"Jay, don't hurt yourself." You told your boyfriend as he put together the blue Christmas tree.

"I got this, (Y/n)." He assured you. "It's a plastic tr--AH!" He yelped and jerked his hand back, clutching it with his other hand.

You giggled. "I warned you."

"Shut up." He grinned, getting to his feet and looking at the tree. "I did a pretty good job."

"Jay, you just connected three parts. Its not even decorated."

"Don't hate on my work, woman." he leaned down and kissed your cheek.

"Did you get the lights?" You asked.

"Of course, M'lady." He handed you the box of white LED lights. "Try not to step on them like last year."

"Shh!" You playfully pushed him.

-time skip-

"I can reach it."

"Jay just go get a chair."

"Jay Walker doesn't need a chair. I can put the star up."

Giggles escaped your mouth as Jay attempted to reached the top of the tree and put the star on. His hand was at least 7 inches away from the top, but he wasn't giving up.