He does your makeup

Kai: "Am I doing this right?" Kai asked dusting the hot pink powder on your face with a fluffy brush. "Well you would be...if you were using the right product." You giggled. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking down at the palette. "That's eye shadow, sweetie." You told him. He groaned before shrugging, continuing to put the powder on your cheeks. "At least your cheeks will shimmer."

Jay: "What is this?" He asked, holding up a black tube. He twisted off the cap, examining the spiky brush at the end before touching it and yanking his hand back. "Is this paint?!" You chuckled, "No kitten, it's not paint." He narrowed his eye suspiciously at you before his face lit up with realization. "This is what the football players use when they put the marks on their face." "Uh Jay, it's not-" before you could finish, he dragged the brush across both your cheeks.

Zane: "But I do not understand, why do you need makeup if you are already beautiful?" You smiled as you handed him the makeup bag, "Because it's fun." He reached inside and pulled out a bottle of foundation. He examined the bottle before squeezing a little on his hand and rubbing it on your cheek. He squeezed more out and did the same all over your face. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you, confused. "What?" You giggled. "It looks the same. I do not understand." You leaned in, pressing a quick kiss to his lips. "You don't need to."

Cole: Cole rummaged through your makeup bag for a few minutes before pulling out a small black tube. "Why do you have a marker with your makeup?" He turned the tube over reading the words on the side, "Oh it's eyeliner! I put this around your eyes?" He looked horrified. "Yes baby, you do." You giggled. He gently held your face as he drew around your entire eye, instead of just your waterline. "(Y/n)...I love you, but you look like a raccoon."

Lloyd: "What the heck is this?" Lloyd asked picking up what looked like a tube of lipstick but was skin colored. "Its a concealer stick." You explained, not telling him what exactly to do with it. "The heck needs to be concealed?" He leaned in close before kissing your nose. "You're beautiful." Your cheeks turned pink as you looked away and smiled. He looked at the tube and dragged it down your forehead to the bridge of your nose. "Oh my gosh YOU'RE SIMBA!"

***
I wrote a new story called The Shadow Ninja! You just check it out bc you're awesome like that ;)

Love you guys! Thanks for reading, if you liked it, there's a star at the bottom. Bye!✌