Jay sneaks in through your window

It was late at night, and you were stuck on your bed surrounded by papers studying for the test you had the next day. It was your least favorite subject and you couldn't seem to understand anything so you gave up and laid in the scattered papers.

Your phone went off and you reached over the endless sea of notes and grabbed your phone.

It was Jay.

Jay: I have a surprise for you, love

A smile replaced the frown on your face as you texted back a response.

You: what is it?

Jay: if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?

There was a knock at your window and you looked up to see Jay standing there with a paper bag. He smiled and beckoned to you to come over to the window.

You rolled off the bed and made your way over to the window, pushing it up.

He poked his head in through the window to place a kiss on your lips. "Good evening my love."

"Where's my surprise?" You asked.

Jay pointed to himself with a grin on his face. "Me, obviously."

"I'd like to return my surprise." You retorted.

His grin fell and he stared at you unamused.

You smiled, taking the bag out of his hands. You grabbed his hand to help him through the window but he slipped and fell face down into your floor.

"Jay, my parents are home." You giggled helping him to his feet.

He rubbed his nose, "I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking." You kissed his cheek before turning around and going to sit on the bed. You dumped the contents of the bag onto your bed, just as Jay plopped down on top of your notes.

You looked at the mountain of candy that now lay on your bed. Looking over at Jay, you shook your head. "You brought me candy?"

"Yes, yes I did." He kissed your nose.

The door opened and your mom peeked her head in your room. You looked up at her and gave her a smile that said "please don't kick him out".

She smiled and said "Jay next time, just use the front door."

She closed the door behind her as she left.

"Use the front door next time, love." You leaned in and whispered to him.

He narrowed his eyes at you as he picked up one of your notes. "And why aren't you studying?"

"I'm taking a break." You said, opening up a package of sour patch kids.

He took the candy away from you- much to your displeasure -pushing the rest of the sweets off the bed and shook his finger at you. "Not today." He put the paper in your hands.

You groaned as you laid back onto the mattress, glaring up at him.

"I love you too." He smiled.

***

Jay decided to sleep over to help you with your studying. You somewhat got the information and decided it was good enough so you stopped to eat the candy.

You two cuddled as you snacked and it was almost 1am before Jay fell asleep in the middle of your conversation.

You smiled to yourself, kissing his hand that was intertwined with yours and fell asleep on a pile of candy with your boyfriend holding you tight.

***
If these clowns don't kill me, school will.

Love you guys !! Please vote and comment. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.✌