Car Rides

Kai: Kai would always drive but he would let you pick the music. Even though his focus would be on driving, he would pay attention to the way you dance in your seat and sing to your favorite songs. And he'd never let the windows down bc he didn't want his hair to get messed up.

Jay: You would drive most of time with Jay in the passenger seat picking songs from both of your playlists. You two would read signs in funny accents and roll down the windows at stoplights and wave at the people in the next lane.

Zane: Your drives with Zane would be random. He'd pick you up to take you away from everything and hold your hand as he drove. You were in charge of the music but you two would always turn it off and end up talking to each other or playing games.

Cole: Driving around with Cole would always be at night or sometimes at 2am. He lets you choose the music but most of time you pick a slow jam because it's his favorite. His hand would be resting on your thigh and he'd just be making turns here and there, not caring where he was going, just to make the drive home longer so he'll spend more time with you.

Lloyd: Lloyd would let you drive so he's the one controlling the music. He'd blast the music and dance to it, making you laugh at the crazy things he does. If it wasn't too hot, you'd roll down the windows and sing loudly to the music with him.

***