How he comforts you

Requested by @SenseiDragonFruit

Kai: You woke up screaming. Your breaths were uneven as you tried to calm down. Images from your dream flashed in your mind. Light from the lamp by your bed illuminated the room. Kai sat up next to you, holding your hands as you hyperventilated.  "(Y/n)? Hey, hey look at me." He said. Tears streamed down your face as you looked at him. "One breath in, one breath out, okay? Do it with me." You followed him as he breathed in and out until you calmed down and your breathing was steady. He wiped your tears away and wrapped his arms around you, kissing your head. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you too, Princess."

Jay: "Jay! Jay where are you?!" You woke up, locking eyes with the person you were looking for. Your tired and confused boyfriend leaned over you."You were calling my name and I woke up. Are you okay?" You shook your head. You sigh with relief as Jay hugs you. He rubs your lower back as he kisses the top of your head and whispers how much he loves you.

Zane: You couldn't see anything. It was dark in your room and your face was wet from tears after the nightmare you just had. Zane was sound asleep, you pulled yourself up out of his grasp and made your way to the bathroom. After closing the door, you looked in the mirror at your tear stained face. You grabbed a towel and dried your face. "(Y/n)?" Zane called out as he opened the bathroom door, "(Y/n) what are you doing up?" You tried to tell him what happened but ended up crying again. He hugged you, stroking your hair and whispering "shhh" in your ear. After you calmed down, he picked you up, laid you back in bed and ran down to the kitchen to bring you your favorite foods. You rested your head on his chest eating your favorite snack while he told you what he loves most about you until you fell back asleep.

Cole: "(Y/n) wake up!" Your eyes snapped open at the sound of your name being called. Light flooded your room as you looked around, realizing where you were. Cole was leaning over you with a worried look on his face as he swept his thumbs across your cheeks, drying up the tears that had fallen while you slept. You had a nightmare. "Are you okay babygirl?" He asked as he sat you up. You shook your head as more tears fell, wrapping your arms around him and crying into his neck. He immediately put his arms around you, stroking your back and kissing your head. After a minute, he started singing your favorite song until you calmed down and fell back asleep.

Lloyd: Your whole body shook as you sat up, remembering the dream you just had. You looked over at Lloyd who was still asleep with his back towards you. You shook his arm, waking him up. He turned around, seeing the tears in your eyes before sitting up immediately. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" "I had a nightmare." You whispered. He kissed your nose and hugged you tightly. He rubbed your back as you cried into his chest. After a few minutes, he got up and ran you a bath, gently stroking your hair as you calmed down in the water. "Thank you." You told him. He smiled and kissed the top of your head, "Anything for you, love."

***