Typical day

3rd person POV
Anti was sitting around the house watching tv,when there was a banging on the door."ANTI!!LEMME IN!"It was Darkiplier,Anti's "other brother".Anti ran over and let Dark in the house.Dark was panting heavily and went to grab some water.
"Dark,the flying **** did ya do this time?"Anti asked,slightly annoyed.Dark looked around uncomfortably,and stared at the ground for a while."I uh....you know...that".Mark answered sheepishly.Sean looked at Mark,and he saw Mark getting nervous."Mark...you didn't!"Anti answered back.Every once in a while,Dark had something inside of him.He couldn't control it,he didn't know what it was,and sometimes,it would take over.At this point,Dark was more evil than ever.Je became reckless,destroying,killing,ruining lives,all those things.Mark looked up again and said,"I couldn't do anything,ok?Stop acting like its my fault!"Anti looked up and sighed.Even he couldn't control Dark when these outbursts happen.Anti's eyes lit up;he had the best idea ever.He looked over at Mark and have him the "you-know-what"look.(NO YOU BUNCH OF PEOPLE,NO LEMON!)Dark looked back at Anti,and he said,"You thinking what I'm thinking?"Both of them nodded at the same time and went out the door.Both of them knew a certain two people....known as Jacksepticeye and Markiplier.Mark and Jack were both normal,so Dark and Anti practically terrorized them making life more scary than it already is.Dark and Anti both started running to Mark's house.They knew Jack and Mark were both going to be there that day,so they decided to have some fun.