Breaking in

Dream POV
There's so many things flashing in front of me....what's happening?I'm scared...I want uncle Dark....I saw Uncle Wilford fall over with red spots on his legs,That looks like it hurt!"Uncle Glitch, wats happening? :0"Uncle Glitch looked really worried!He just smiled at me and his voice was shaky."Don't worry Dream!Just go to sleep and when you wake up,it'll be over!"I thought I saw his eyes get watery.Weird!I've never seen Uncle Glitch cry before.I rubbed my eyes and I started to get tired.Maybe this is just a dream...it'll be over when I wake up!
Glitch POV
"DARK WHY DON'T YOU CARRY DREAM?!THIS KID WEIGHS A MILLION POUNDS!!"I yelled trying not to wake up Dream.Seriously,any longer and I won't be able to hold him anymore."FINE FINE GIVE HIM TO ME.."I handed Dream over to Dark and we ran off the road and into the woods.Anti stopped behind us and started gasping."Anti you ok?"I asked.He looked up and glared at me."The hell does it look like?"Dark cradled Dream and in his arms and rocked him softly back and forth.Daaaw Dream is so adorable!!"Ok Anti,you take care of Dream.Me and Glitch will go after Wilford.""Why can't Glitch take care of him?"Anti groaned."Because I've been carrying him since we got out of the car!"I said.

Dark handed Dream over to Anti."Ok wait here,we'll come back when we get Wilford."Dark said.We ran back onto the road and went off for Wilford.We went back to the car and drove in the cop's direction.While I drove,Dark pulled a gun out from the bottom of the seat."Glitch,move lanes.I need to aim at the driver."I chuckled and switch lanes.This is gonna be fun...
Anti POV
"Suffer suffer,scream in pain
Blood is spilling from your brain..."
I sang softly when Dream started moving.Geez what is taking them so long?!I'm gonna go crazy if I have to keep waiting...I haven't been able to move my legs for 10 minutes.I heard gunshots from a couple hundred yards away...I bet that was Dark.Only he knows how to use those without shooting himself in the arm.I stood up and walked onto the road with Dream in my arms."Dark?Glitch?"I called out.Nothing.

I went back into the woods again and sat on the ground.It wouldn't hurt to leave dream for a couple seconds...he won't go anywhere.I put Dream on the floor and stretched for a couple minutes.I heard some movements so I pulled out my knife.This isn't safe anymore...I need to go ge-
Wait.Wheres Dream?I SWEAR HE WAS HERE JUST A MINUTE AGO!!Oh my god...not again..
Dark POV
BANG BANG
CRAP....almost got hit."GLITCH WHERE'S THERE AMMO?""HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!"Great I'm on my last bullet....ok..here goes nothing.I inhaled and aimed at the driver.This needs to hit..
BANG
I opened my eyes and the car WAS STILL DRIVING ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!"GREAT YOU DUMB@$$ YOU JUST WASTED OUR LAST SHOT!!NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET WILFORD BACK?!"I pondered for a bit and exhaled."We'll wait until later and bail him out.Go back and let's pick up Anti and Dream."Anti is good with kids,Dream should be completely safe.

Narrator:AND LITTLE DOES HE KNOW
THAT WHILE THEY DROVE BACK, ANTI WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AFTER LOSING DREAM...
-10 minutes later-
I got out of the car and followed glitch into the forest."Do you really have to crash the car every time we park?"I asked, annoyed.This kid needs to retake his drivers test."What?Its fun.And don't forget,this is MY car!""Yeah,your car that IIIII paid for.REMEMBER?"Glitch frowned and kept walking in defeat.Up ahead I saw Anti sitting with his head buried in his hands."Anti wheres Dream?"Anti looked up quickly and stuttered for a couple seconds."HE I MEAN..NO- HE- HE JUST- I WENT-NO WAIT- ITS JUST...HE...I..."He couldn't even talk."Let me guess-ya lost the kid.Again."I said blankly.Anti looked down sheepishly."Maybeee?...BUT I CAN FIND HIM!""Sure you can.."Glitch said.Oh well...this forest is small so we should be able to find him.

"DREAM?"
"DREAM WHERE ARE YA?"
"HEY DREAAAAAAM!!!"
"DREAM WE BROUGHT COOKIES!!"
"DREAM WE MURDERED YOUR TEDDY BEAR!!"
"ANTI SHUT THE HELL UP"
"*choking noises*DaRk sToP i cAnT brEaTHe"
*sigh*We've been looking for 2 hours....where could he be?"Ok Anti,you and Glitch look for Dream,I'm gonna go and bail out Wilford."I went to the car and started it up."I'LL BE BACK IN 20 MINUTES!"I yelled out through the window.What else could possibly go wrong?
Narrator:A lot actually....muahahahaha...😈
Audience:Narrator,stop narrating and go back to writing he story
Narrator:No
Audience:NARRATOR
Dream:NAWWATOW >:(
Anti and Dark:NARRATORRRRR
Glitch:NARRATOR
Wilford:zzzzzzzz
Narrator:OK OK SHEESH GET OFF ME PEOPLE FINE
Dream POV
"🎼Purple mushrooms,strange looking berries,irradiate waterrrrr" :D this place looks so fun! What else is there to see?Theres a river but I already jumped in it 5 times,including those times I got sucked in. There's that huge tree with a hole in it,but I don't think I could get out.There's that man walking towards me with a gun,but he looks boring.Theres that scary cave that looks like a bear cave...hmm....ok,let's go into that scary bear cave!I heard shouting behind me but I ignored it.It's probably just other kids! :D It's so dark in hear...What's that
Grrrrrrr....
"Hewwo??"
"Hewwo??...
"Hewwo??......"
Oh my voice echoes!Haha!
"Come out come out wherever you are!"
"Come out come out wherever you are..."
Hm,I didn't say that!Who could that be?Maybe it's my teddy bear!He found me!Yaaaaay!I ran back out of the bear cave and saw that man again.Maybe teddy can shape shift!"Hi teddy!"I waved up at that man."ER..hiiiii!I'm teddy!"He smiled really big."Hiiii :D!Are u gonna take me back home Teddy?"I looked up.He smiled really big."Of course!Just go to that big white van over there!"He pointed deeper into the woods.How could a van be all the way in there?

"How could there be a van all da way in there?':0"
"Well because-"
I heard a thunk noise.The side of Teddy's head started bleeding.I saw metal next to his head."Uncle Dark?Thats not nice!"Uncle Dark looked scared."DREAM!!"He ran over and hugged me."Don't run off like that again Ok?We're gonna go home now!""Ok!"He carried me back to the car where Uncle Glitch and Anti were."Ok drop him off at home.I'll go and bail out Wilford..."Uncle Dark whispered."What about uncle Wilford?""Nothing nothing!Just take a nap!"I am kind of sleepy....why not...
Narrator:And that concludes this chapter
Audience:.....
Me:.....
Audience:....
Me:..ok bye...
Audience:SON OF A BI
-TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES-
🎼THATS ALL FOLKS🎼