Normal day

Anti POV
"Bruh,what now?"Dark asked me.We got back Marl and Jack,and it was done.Wilford calmed down after the whole incident,and the last few hours have been so BORING.On top of that,Google was being a big douche."Google,what time is it?"I asked."It is time for you to get a watch.""Google,I'm serious.""Ok,hello serious.""I hate you Google...""Showing results for,I'd date you Google."Google pulled up the search results and smirked."Guys,would you shut up?"Wilford hissed.I got an idea right then."Dark!C'mere for a second.""What?What happened?"I told Dark we should do a prank on someone and see how they react.I checked the phone to see our contacts.I went to "Glitch"and called him.The phone rang for a couple seconds and Glitch answered."What now Anti?"Glitch said groggily.He sounds like he barely woke up!"Glitch,call the whole plier family,tell em to come over.""Hm?Oh,sure.Why?""Reasons....""ok."Glitch hung up and we got our stuff ready.We told Wilford and Google about the plan and they agreed to help us.In half an hour,we heard a knock at the door.Dark went to open it,and standing right there was the entire group of pliers.Standing there was lightiplier,Glitch,Jackglitch,Mark,and Jack."Did you need something?"Jackglitch asked.Suddenly,I yelled out"NOW!!",and Dark,Wilford,and Google came out with a bucket of ice water.All of them got drenched,and I pulled out 3 bottle of party streamers,and sprayed everyone with it."UGH!I knew there wasn't any reason to come!This was totally ****!"Mark yelled.Me and Dark lmao'd while they all left."What now Anti?"Dark asked.I just shrugged,and Dark went to his room,while I went to the kitchen.I might be Jack's dark side,but we have a thing in common:we both LUV cookies.I opened up the drawer to the cabinet,and I grabbed a box of cookies.Or 2.Or 5.Ok,I grabbed about 7 boxes and went to the living room.Wilford looked up at me from the couch and scoffed."Man,how are you and Jack not fat from the cake and cookies?"I ignored him and sat on the couch,and watched tv.For abut the next hour,I reached down into the seventh box and felt nothing.Wow,all the cookies are gone already?I'll get some more tomorrow.For now,I think I'll stop eating junk food for the day.Dark came down,and I saw hiss hair was all messed up,he was grumpy,and he could barely open his eyes."I'm guessing Dark took a nap again."I whispered to Wilford.Wilford nodded and went back to watching tv.Dark made some unintelligible noises,which I had no idea what he was saying.Dark walked to the halls in the house,and yelled so hard.Me and Wilford ran over to se what happened,and I saw Dark sitting on the ground,while Google was staring blankly at us."What happened now,Dark?"I asked him."IwasgoingdownthehallwhengooglejumpedoutatmeandI-""Dark,calm down and talk slower."Dark took a deep breath,and started over."I was going down the hall,and Google jumped out at me,so I freaked out."That's it?I never knew Dark could get scared like that.Dark grumbled and walked past Google to his room.I walked outside the door and looked up.I'll tell ya right now,Raspy hill does not get that much sun here.I walked out the gate to our house and roamed around.
Google POV
That jump scare I pulled on Dark was so funny!I jumped out and his face just turned into this constipated/scared look!Anti came over to see what happened,and Dark told him.Anti and Dark both left,and I SWEAR on all the memory in me,I heard Dark mutter,"dumb f***"under his breath.I went upstairs to get the laundry.but I noticed something.I grabbed Dark's shirt,and it was covered in this red bloody stuff....oh wait,that's normal never mind.I grabbed it,and threw the dirty stuff in the washing machine.I waited for a few minutes,before I heard Wilford downstairs."Dark,WTF did you do?!"I heard him yell."I don't know!I just found saw it fly past my face,so I tackled it."I heard Dark reply.I ran downstairs where Dark and Wilford were.I saw Dark holding something by the tail.It was this circular thing,that was green all over.When it turned towards me,I saw it was a septiceye.Oh crap,that means this was Septiceye Sam,Sean's "buddy",and now Dark was holding it by the tail."Dark,that's Sam there,we gotta give him back to Jack!"I said.Dark let go of Sam,and it floated in mid air.It looked creepy,but I've seen worse.The eye glared at Dark,and flew to me."Come on,we gotta get you back to Sean."I said.I pulled up contacts,and pressed to call Sean."Go away Anti!""Jack,it's Google.""Oh hey,what's up?""Sam somehow got to our place,and now we're giving it back.""Oh ok.I'll be there in a few minutes."Sean hung up,and Sam began floating around the house.Oh wait,I just remembered about the pile of laundry!I went back upstairs to take it out,and I put it back in Dark's room.Soon,Sean arrived and Sam rushed to him."Sam,what did I tell you?"Sean scolded him.Sam just blinked and gave a look of guilt.Sam and Sean both left,and Anti walked back in.I noticed my battery was low,so I gotta go charge.I sat by a wireless charger,and relaxed.I closed my eyes,and started charging.