Mah fam

Don't play the song until I say so.
Dark POV
I landed on the couch after a sharp shove from Anti."Dark you *bleep*ing arse."Anti said smiling.I laughed and got on my phone."What now?"Glitch's voice rang through the phone."IM ALIVE!""Good for you.Bye."with that he hung up."Who was that?"Anti asked."That was Glitch.""Who?""You don't know who Glitch is?!"I asked in disbelief.Anti shook his head and scrunched his eyebrows."The only part of your family I know is Wilford,Google,and you."he said sitting down.
PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!!
Wow,we've hung out for 300 year,maybe more,and he doesn't even know a third of my family."Anti your coming with me."I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door.We walked to the woods and I pulled out my phone again."EVERYONE GET YOUR *bleep* OVER TO RASPY HILL NOW!!"I yelled through the phone.I called the entire crew at once,they should arrive in a couple seconds.
"What're we doing?"Anti asked.He looks so confused."I'm showing you my team.""What team?""You know exactly what I'm talking about."I said smiling and narrowing my eyes.His eyes got wider while my smile grew bigger.A crash came in front of me followed by explosions.crashes,and skurrs.All of them stopped with a hard face and a cold smile.

They're here.

"Anti,this is my family!The one that you haven't known for over a lifetime."I pointed at all of them one by one."That's  Glitchiplier,that's Iceiplier,that's Fireplier,that's Lightiplier,that's Dreamiplier,and that's Shadowplier."Anti looked at them all and back to me."They all look like YOU.""No *bleep*.Why do you think I call them 'brothers'?""Yeah good point...."I continued talking and pointed at Glitch."That's Glitch.He's my younger brother and he will sometimes,hence the name,glitch."Glitch walked up to Anti and smiled."Hey!I'm G-glitch!Nice t-to meet y-ou-u!"he said while Glitching.I think Anti is disturbed by how one eye is red and one is blue.Anti shrieked when their hands touched."Oh yeah,I c-can sometimes s-shock you if you're not c-careful."Glitch said."Nice to know....."Anti grumbled.

"So,that's Iceiplier,or Ice for short."I said pointing at the person in the blue and white sweater and scarf.His hair was a light blue color,and there was a trace of snow in his hair."What's up."Ice and Anti shook hands.This time,Anti shrieked again,but not from electric but from frostbite."Yes,his hands are 32 degrees."I said.Anti grumbled and rubbed his hands together."That over there is Fireplier,or Fire,Ice's big brother."I said pointing at Fire.Fire had flames in his eyes,red shirt,and his skin glowed.Fire reached in for a handshake,but Anti stepped back."Oh I forgot,my hands would burn yours."Fire said.He smiled sheepishly and took his hand back.

"There is Lightiplier,who you probably met already."I said pout ing at Light.His eyes were white.Nothing but pure white.He wore a white sweater with a goodie and had two leather straps around his arms for who knows why.His hair was dyed white in the front,where Mark's blue hair should've been."Hey Anti!"Light said firmly.No handshake this time.I can tell Anti is already stirred up because of the last two by now.Dreamiplier waddled in front of Anti and tugged on his pant leg.Anti looked down to see a small 5 year old with galaxy colored hair.He wore space footie pajamas and his eyes were starry.

"Hewwo!"Dream's voice came out small and squeaky.Anti looked like he was about to die from cuteness overload."He's so adorable!"Anti whispered.He picked him up and smiled.
"I'm Antisepticeye.Nut you can call me Anti!"
"Hi uncle Anti!"
He cooed while Dream wrapped his arms around Anti's neck and fell asleep.I grabbed Dream and gave him to Light."So,last person I want you to meet,Shadowplier!"Nobody moved or heard anything."Shadow?"I looked.Still nothing.Then,somebody punched on my back and I fell on the ground."Guess who?"A familiar voice said."Shadow ya freaking jerk.Get off me."He climbed off my shoulder and got on the ground making himself visible."Shadow can become invisible.So Shadow,meet my friend Anti......"I turned around and saw Anti on the ground sleeping.I face palmed and signed.I just remembered,if you carry Dreamiplier for too long you fall asleep.

"ANTI WAKE UP!!"I screamed.He jumped up and yelled."HUH?!WHAT HAPPENED?!""You fell asleep,you idiot!"Anti rubbed his eyes and yawned."Ok Ok.Hey!"He waved to Shadow.Shadow just nodded not taking his eyes off the ground."Shadow doesn't like talking to strangers.""So,is that it?Anyone else?""Nope."Everyone left after this.Anti sighed and slumped to the ground,gabbing his hand."My hand is about almost broken right now...."he said clenching his teeth.

I turned around to walk home with Anti walking in front of me.But I suddenly noticed something really off.Every time I took a step,there would be the sound of walking behind me.Finally,I turned around.Nothing.Wait a minute....
I look down and see Dream looking up innocently at me."Hi uncle Dark!""DREAM?!"I yelled.He giggled and runs ahead to our house.Not again.....