Lets leave

Dark POV
So here I am,stuck with my two brothers and a robot,injured,with no way out.This is just great."We've been walking for hours,can we stop?"I asked.We really had been.When we got here,Google checked the watch on his program and saw it was 12:45 pm.Now it's almost 4:00,and we've been walking ever since."Not now"Wilford snarled."We're getting outta here if it kills me.""It probably will....."I muttered.Wilford ignored me and kept walking."Guys.....my power....3%...."Google said.He sounded nauseous.I turned around and saw Google fall over.

His battery level was dying fast."Come on,we have to go get him to a charger,fast!"Anti said worriedly.I grabbed Google's arm and slung it over my shoulder.Me and Anti helped him walk while Wilford looked around for any exits.While we walked,I heard a rumbling noise."Guys....what is that?"Anti asked.The noise got louder until the floor below me gave in.I fell down into the abyss below me."DARK!"Wilford yelled.I made a grab for his hand and.........

I MADE IT!Wilford grabbed my hands as my feet dangled below."Wilford!Pull me up!""I'm trying!"Wilford said while straining to pull me up.Our hands were slipping.I don't think I'll make it anymore."I got you!"Anti yelled.He lunged forward and grabbed onto my arms.Slowly,they pulled me into the ground and let go when I could sit down.They gasped and coughed for a couple minutes while I got our things together."There's going to be a cave in soon.We NEED to move faster."I said.We didn't walk anymore,we jogged looking for a way out."Dark,look!"Anti said pulling my arm.He pointed in front of us happily.

I squinted and saw a bright light."There it is!"Wilford yelled.Only a couple hundred yards away,we can make it!Then,the rumbling noise came again."Let's go!"I yelled.Then,the cave started crumbling."Dark!"Google yelled.His battery was at 1%Anti and I grabbed his arms and helped him run.We were a couple feet away when we slipped and Google fell."Go on without me!You're not gonna make it!"Google wheezed."Dark come on!"Anti said pulling me."I'm not leaving without him!"I said attempting to reach him.Finally,I broke out of Anti's grasp and ran.

I grabbed onto Google's arm and ran for the exit."DARK!"Anti screamed.Just as the last parts of he cave fell,I jumped into the bright light with Google hanging onto me and......

CLIFFHANGER!!!!
You can find out what happens.In the next chapter!For now,just guess ;)