We're alive!

Previously,on "Let's leave",
Dark POV
Just as the last parts of the cave fell,I jumped into the bright light with Google hanging onto me and.....
Now,back to our scheduled chapter
Dark POV
Just as the last parts of the cave fell,I jumped into the he bright light with Google hanging onto me and......

We made it while the last parts of the roof caved in and collapsed!Wilford gave a sigh of relief and hugged me."I thought we lost you!"he says."Ok ok,knock it off."I say pushing him away.Jeez,an hour like this,and everyone gets sentimental,I get it."Let's go home."Anti said wearily.I could see the trap door we first got in about a couple yards ahead.We went past the trap,door and made our way back home.Wilford and Anti instantly went up to their rooms while I crashed onto the couch.The sound of two doors slamming echoed in my ears when they came in.Google's battery died right now.I lifted him and dragged him to the electric circuit,and charged him.He should be fully charged in 2-3 hours.
Wilford POV
I slammed the door and jumped onto my bed.I got my phone and called Mark."What is it?!"Mark asked angrily."I was just....checking...up on.....you....jeez...."I say while breathing deeply."Oh ok.I'm getting my hair dyed red!"he said."REALLY?!""Yeah!"I hung up not caring if I didn't say bye or not,I need to tell everyone!!"ANTI!!!!DARK!!!"I yell running downstairs.No response.I walk into the living room and see Dark passed out on the couch.He looks tired as *bleep*.I walk up to Anti's room,and try to open the door.It's locked dammit!Oh well....might as well get some rest myself.

I went up to my own room and laid on my bed.Soon,I fell asleep.
Anti POV
My eyes shot open,and I saw light shining through the windows.I stepped off the bed and-
Wait.This is raspy hill.THERE IS NO SUNLIGHT IN RASPY HILL!HOW?!
I ran to the window and opened the curtains and saw him standing at the door.I close the curtains to hear pounding coming from downstairs.I ran to Dark and shook him awake."Dark!DARK!WAKE UP!"I whisper yell.He bolts up and looks at me."WHAT?WHAT HAPPENED?!"he whisper yells back."He's here."I say in a quiet voice.His face goes pale just as another pound comes from the door.Only this time,it's louder."But we didn't do anything!"Dark says."I know!""Then why is he here?!""I DON'T KNOW!!!"no more pounding.The house is silent.

I walked carefully towards the door.I lean forward to open it......
BOOM!!!
The door bursts open and wood from the door goes everywhere.I flew backwards and slammed into the wall.Dark is slammed next to me in the impact and groaned.I looked up to see Lightiplier there."Hey there........brother......"Light says with a deathly tone."L-l-light,we didn't do anything!"Dark says I'm a shaky voice."I know."Light growled."Why are you here?"I say.His eyes turn to me and he walks to me.I back up against the wall,and in seconds his face is inches from mines."I'm here because......"Light stops and back up."I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!"Light yells smiling and laughing.Dark and me breathed a sigh of relief."Phew.....don't scare us like that,Light!"Dark says smiling."But that sounds great!"I say."I know!Her name's Felecia!"Light says."I just came here so I could tell you!I was so excited!Sprry for scaring you though!"Light says walking out.We wave to him while he walks out.We watch him spread his wings,and fly away."Now that that's over.....what're we gonna do about the door?"Dark says.

Oh yeah....he broke the door on the way out.Dark goes on his laptop to order a new one,while I go get something to eat.I walk past Wilford's door,but somethings off.I lean my ear against the door and hear morning sounds......
I push open the door and see Wilford tossing in his sleep and moving.Ugh,what is that dirty creep dreaming about?I close the door shaking my head.I snapped my fingers over the kitchen table,and pizza appeared.Yes,I can do that.Dark walked into the room and grabbed a slice."Thanks Anti...."he mumbles.I went on YouTube to watch videos.Mark is almost at 12 million!

I'm not sure why,I used to hate Marl,but now I feel like we're reaching a neutral level.I don't really mind anymore.A couple hours into watching YouTube,I spotted a video titled 'hentai'.What the heck is hentai?I clicked into the video and OHMYGODWTF?!I slammed the laptop screen down horrified.Now I know what hentai is!"So tell me,you watch that stuff?"A voice says from behind me."No!I didn't know what it was,so I clicked it!""Sure Anti....sure...""Well at least I wasn't the one dreaming about it and moaning!"I shoot.His face turns bright red and he runs upstairs."SHUT UP!"he yelled slamming the door to his room.I smirk and turn the laptop back on.That'll teach him.