Wilford Warfstache

Dark's POV
"Wilford,what the heck are you doing here?!"Anti yelled.Wilford just shrugged and went back to dancing to the music.We had to be careful.As cheerful as he looked,he as also ruthless.While Wilford kept dancing,Google cleaned my room for me.Google was pretty awesome,I guess,so we let him stay here with us.As for Wilford,I'm not sure if we're ready to trust him yet,but we'll see.Finally after two hours,Wilford stopped dancing and collapsed on the couch.Then,he just spun in circles and got really REALLY dizzy.
Anti looked at Wilford and smiled a bit.Wilford was so stupid sometimes,but in a goofy and good way.Dark went upstairs for a bit,and went to go get something.A few minutes later ,a crash was heard from upstairs followed by loud cursing."*** **** ****** ***!!!!"Dark yelled.Anti and Google ran up to see what happened,and Dark was sprawled on the floor.His forehead was bleeding and he looked half unconscious."Dark!What the hell happened?"Anti asked.Dark slowly lifted his head up,clearly in pain and tried to tel him."I....was just...w-walking up he stairs,and...something hit me...in the face."Dark looked bad enough,but with bruises and he was bleeding.This was bad.
Dark POV
Man,what am I trying to say?Anti will never believe me.I swear,I saw something fly past my face and hit me on the head.Something hard broke on my forehead,and it was bleeding.This is starting to hurt,I seriously need medical attention right now.Ugh...it's kicking in...
Anti POV
Dark just passed out right there!We need to get him some help.Obviously,we can't just walk into a hospital and yell for help,so we tried to deal with it.Google grabbed Dark by the legs,I grabbed him by the arms,and we both carried him downstairs onto the couch.Wilford was asleep on the other part of the couch,so we just set Dark on the other side.I knew Wilford knows how to patch people up,so we just needed him to wake up.The problem was that Wilford doesn't really like being woke up that suddenly,and when he does,he just goes totally crazy.So Google and I had to wake up Wilford without surprising him too much.First,I tried whispering to Wilford to wake up,but no luck.Google just played soft music next to his ears,and he just rolled over.This went on for a little,but I think we took it a little too far.Google was just honking a horn and beating drums,while I was laughing my face out while stomping my foot really loud.Wilford is such a heavy sleeper!Right when I thought he would never wake up,I heard a voice from behind me."What the heck are you guys doing?"Dark was there trying so hard not to laugh.He had been awake and saw us do all those things!God,this is so awkward right now.Google was trying to say something so it wouldn't get worse,but he was totally speechless.Dark was awake now,but he looked better.His head looked a little better,and he wasn't in pain.Still,that was completely embarrassing.
Dark's POV
After I passed out,I fell asleep I think.I was drifting off for about half an hour,and I heard some noise a couple feet away.I opened my eyes,and I saw Anti turning on the radio and singing "Let it go"really loudly,and Google was jumping up and down,making the whole house boom and going"LALALALALALALA"over and over just as loud as Anti.This was so hilarious!Too bad I didn't have my phone with me.I could've recorded the whole thing.Anti and Google were just doing all these obnoxious things,and I have no idea why.After that,they both turned it up a notch.Google had a foghorn in one hand blaring it,and beating a drum with the other.Anti,he was a while other story.He was just laughing for no reason really loudly but I'm not sure if he was laughing or screaming.At the same time,he was stamping his feet and trying to make more noise.That whole time,I don't think they saw me,but I was watching them the whole time.I decided to let them know I was up,so I leaned forward and said,"What the heck are you guys doing?"Anti turned around,and believe me when I say this,I have NEVER EVER seen anyone turn as red in my entire life.I felt good when I woke up,but this is ten times better!I have to try and console myself before I die laughing!Ah,this is much better.