Mark and Jack

Google's POV
Today,after Dark woke up,I decided to take a break for a while.I'm staring to malfunction a little,so I need to charge.I just need to find a place to do that,and I'm all set.Now,I'll just sleep for a little.Kinda tired.....
Mark's POV
Dark and Anti are both crazier than usual.They've been repeatedly going to my house,and just wrecking havoc!Jack was sleeping when Dark and Anti out feathers on me,so Jack looked so surprised when he saw me.Man,those things took forever to take off.Nit only that,they've been causing problems for Jack too.Just the other day,when I came back home from the store,Jack told me what happened while I was gone.Apparently,Dark and Anti snuck into the house again,but they brought a bunch of glass bottles with them.When Jack was asleep,Dark and Anti both threw all the bottles at him,purposely missing.Jack woke up,and Anti had a bucket full of honey with him.He poured it all over Jack,and Dark shoved him really hard.Anti moved really fast,so that when Jack got shoved,Anti tripped him,and Jack fell onto a pile of glass.Jack got cuts and bleeding spots all over him,and honey dripping all over him.To make matters worse,Dark also had a box of bees with him,and they were all starving for honey.By the end,Jack was pretty tired and hurt,and Dark and Anti both left.Now,even Wilford is making trouble!Those three are so frustrating sometimes.Since they made all these problems for us,it's payback time.Revenge is a *****!!
Wilford's POV
Dark and Anti went off to go do soothing at Mark's house earlier,and they came back just grinning like idiots."What happened?"I asked.Dark just chuckled a little and said,"We had a little fun,that's all."After Dark and Anti went upstairs,I went outside to get some air.When I went outside,I thought I heard something move behind me.I turned around,and there was nothing there!I must be crazy,oh wait,no I'm crazy already.I went where there was sunlight so I could feel the warmth for a little.Ok,now I know I'm not that crazy,because when I stepped into the sun,someone yelled"ATTAAAAAACK!!!"That's bad.I was about to run into the house,but something nailed me at the back of my head.Then,when I turned around,I saw these two guys standing over me.It was Mark and Jack!Those jerks!What the bloody hell did I ever do to them?!Right when I'm about to say something,something hard hits my chest,and splatters all over my suit.Followed by more of that,which started hurting from the force.It took me about five seconds to realize Mark and Jack both shot me with a paintball gun.Great!This was my favorite suit!Now,I probably know what Dark and Anti were doing.I was walking towards the house again,but something else happened again.I turned around,and I didn't move fast enough.
Jack's POV
I bet Wilford didn't see that one coming.I had a huge rubber ball in my arms and u yelled for Wilford to turn around.3seconds right before he did,I launched it at him,and he turned around at that perfect moment!HAHAHAHAHA!!He just turned around with horror on his face,and he didn't know what hit him.We were going to go to him and laugh,but we saw he got knocked out.Oh well,I guess Dark and Anti can figure things out by themselves.Me and Mark laughed for a while,until I felt something sharp against my throat:a knife.Someone was holding my arms behind me,and a knife to my throat.Then,the person behind me started talking."What the **** are you doing?"The person says it so calmly it's kind of scary.I looked over and I couldn't see Mark anywhere."Mark?!Mark?!"I started to panic.What did they do with Mark?!I couldn't even say anything before the knife pressed harder on my throat;oh crap!"You didn't answer my question.What were you doing?"The voice got louder this time,and I had to say SOMETHING before that knife cut deeper."I was-...ah!...shooting...Wilford....with...a...paintball gun."He still holding that knife in my throat!He slipped a blindfold on me,took me from behind,and he led me into this car or something.Everything is getting hazy...I'm gonna faint...that's it...