Friends?

Mark POV
Jack and I have been hanging out more often,ever since Dark and Anti...."bonded" closer.They moved in with each other for a while,but they're getting closer.Kinda like Jack and me.Now,I know Septiplier isn't real between us,but....man,it gets hot when he's here!Just kidding,SEPTIPLIER isn't real.I was in my room,recording a video,and everything was going normal.Until someone put their hands over my eyes."Guess who?"they said.Just by the accent in their voice,I knew it was Jack."Jack,get off."I said chuckling.Jack snickered and removed his hands."You know,I haven't heard from Dark or Anti in a while.It's been quiet.....too quiet..."I said.We both knew something bad was happening.Dark and Anti bug us on a weekly basis,now they haven't even tried to kidnap either of us yet!I relaxed for about 2 seconds when Jack ran to me again." MARKMARKMARKMARKMARKMARKMARKMARK....!!"Jack yelled while tugging on my sleeves."What?!"I yelled,and pulled my arm back."Hi."Jack said,and quickly ran off giggling.I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.I thought Dark and Anti were annoying,Jack is both of them combined.
Anti POV
"Dark!"I yelled,running across the house."Catch me if you can!"mDark yelled tauntingly while I chased him.Dark grabbed a bowl of water and dumped it all over my laptop!"Dark,you are screwed when I catch you!"I yelled while running.Dark ran around a corner,and he turned.I couldn't see him for about 2 seconds,and I heard a scream.I ran over to where Dark ran,and I saw him sitting on the ground,with a bear trap around his leg.I realized we were in the woods now,away from the house."Anti,help me!"Dark pleaded.I tried prying the trap apart,but it was too strong.Dark tried tugging it off,and we heard a noise.It sounded like footsteps."Run!"Dark whisper shouted."Dark,I'm not leaving without you!"I whispered back.The footsteps grew louder,and I could now make out the silhouette of a person."ANTI,NOW!"Dark said,no longer whispering.He pushed me away,and I ran back.It would be a while before we get back to our house.I ran and looked back to see the figure looming over Dark.
Wilford POV
I sat on the couch looking at pictures on my phone."Ugly,fat,slutty,skinny...."I muttered to myself while looking at my Instagram.All these girls on these accounts try to hard to look attractive."WILFORD!!"Someone yelled through the door."WHAT-I DIDN'T....WHO?!WHEN?!WHERE?!"Was all that came out of my mouth.Then right on time,Google came out of his charging room."What seems to be the matter?"He asked."Dark got his foot stuck in a bear trap,and there's a guy there.He needs help."Anti said and gulped in huge breaths of air."Well,come on then!!Dakr needs us let's go!!"I yelled.All three of us ran out the door and followed Anti."Come on,let's get him before the other guy does."Anti said."What other guy?"I asked him."The one that I barely escaped from,that's who."I shook a little.I'm gonna admit,I am kind've nervous.But no way I'm letting Anti know!"Wait,Dark was here 10 minutes ago!"Anti yelled in exasperation.I looked around and saw nothing."Wait,Anti.There's a sticky red substance on the floor.It's making a trail.Should we follow it?"
This is where you guys come in.Should they follow the blood trail,or don't follow it?Let me know in the comments.Votes are chosen in one week.