Off-day

Dark POV
Dream ran circles around me as I walked to the living room.
"Uncle Dark!"
"Uncle Dark?"
"Dark?"
"Darkimoo?!"
I sighed and looked down at Dream."What?""I'm bored.""Go play with Google or something....go play in your room.""There's nothing for me to play with..."Dream said.Oh yeah.An idea popped into my head."Dream,be right back ok?"I ran upstairs to Wilford's room."Wilford!Wilf!"The door burst open.Wilford's eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was messy."What?!""Let's go to Disney World!"Wilford's face goes blank for a few seconds.
"Dark?"
"Yes?"
"Did you get high last night?"
Yeah.I'm seeing dinosaurs."No,it's just Dream is bugging me telling me that he's bored.Today's also my off day,so....I was just asking."Wilford sighed and got up."Sure why not.Lets take a break."I ran to ask Glitch and Anti.Both of them said yeah.So,I guess it's official.WE'RE GOING TO DIDNY WORL!!We got into Wilford's car.Dream sat with me and Glitch in the back,while Anti and Wilford sat in the front,with Anti driving."DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME!!"Anti screamed out the window.He stepped on the gas pedal and we sped off.
2 minutes later
I stepped out of the car,nearly puking.Dream's face turned green."Anti,why'd you have to hit 230 mph?""Because I wanted to"Anti said while smiling.He eats nothing but cake and cookies,yet he's not even a little sick to the stomach.We headed into the park,and looked around.Dream's eyes were as big as saucers."Woah.....pretty..."he said in awe."Yeah!What do you think?Wilford?Wilf..."I look and see Wilford's not here.Oh shoot we left him in the car.
Wilford POV
I dragged myself out of the car.I am never letting Anti drive again...as long as I live!Oh...I'm gonna hurl.....

"Wilford?Wilford wake up!"Someone said.My eyes opened.Everything's blurry.....I feel so dizzy...."Wilford!Can you hear me?""What....happened...""I could see 2 figures crouching next to me."What...who....happened..."I mumbled.That was all I could get out."Wilford,it's me Dark!"The first figure said."Oh...hey Dark...hehe.."I chuckled weakly."Come on,let's get you into the car."the two figures lifted me up and opened the car door.Dark lay me onto the seat."Ok,just sleep for a couple hours,we'll be back!"a voice said loudly.Pretty sure that was Glitch.I could use some sleep now...
Dream POV
After uncle Dark helped uncle Wilford,we went back to the park! :D "I wanna go on that!"I pointed at a roller coaster."YESSSS!!"uncle Anti shouted.Uncle Dark suddenly turned green."Uh...you two can go.I'll stay here.""Come on Dark!Live a little!"Uncle Anti yelled while pulling on his arm."Anti no-""Shut up and get on ya smelly."Uncle Anti said pushing him onto the ride.I hopped in with him,and we all pulled the bar down to our laps.

The ride started going.I felt so excited!"YAAAAAY!!!"I yelled putting my hands up.Uncle Anti yelled too,but even louder.We both out our hands up waiting for the drop.After a few seconds,we made it to the top."YOLO B*TCHES!!"Uncle Anti yelled.B*tches?What does that mean?The ride dropped down from 50 feet in the air.I put my hands back up,and the ride kept going faster and faster.This was so much fun!We went through two loops,another drop,and we zig zagged at the end!

We got off the ride.Uncle Dark rushed to the side of the ride,and made some weird noises.When he came back,the word uncle Anti said popped back into my head."Uncle Dark?""Yeah?"I leaned over to his ear,and he bent down to my height."What does b*tches mean?"Uncle Dark went pale."Uh...Dream...don't say that word...ever..""Why not?""Well,uh...because it's a bad word!""Ok!"I walked in front of Uncle Dark and Anti.

I heard them arguing and a loud SMACK afterwards."Hey Dream,wanna go get some food?"Uncle Anti asked me.He had a big red mark on his face."Ok!But what happened to your face?""Uh...I...fell...."Uncle Anti said.We went and got some hotdogs and soda.We sat down to eat.I took a big bite,but I spit it out.Something tasted funny...
"Uncle Dark?""Yeah?""I think there's something in my hotdog."I gave it to uncle Dark,and he looked at it.I noticed this blue thing inside of it.

It looked like water,only dark blue."What is that?"I asked.Uncle Dark's eyes widened."The hotdog....its poisoned..."Uncle Dark grabbed my shoulders and shook me really hard."DREAM!DID YIU SWALLOW ANY OF IT?!""Well,just one bite..."Uncle Dark carried me,and started running."We have to get to a hospital...""Why?I feel ok-"I feel weird....I should...sleep...
Wilford POV
I woke up to the sound of the car door slamming.Dark lay Dream next to me,and Glitch sat in the front with Dark.Anti sat next to Dream."Guys!What happened?!""We got hotdogs,but Dream's was poisoned."Anti said.Dark sped off and we got onto the freeway."What did it look like?""It was this dark blue liquid."Dark said.My blood ran cold."Dark,drive faster!""Why?""This poison is called Chrix,if you don't get Dream the antidote within an hour,he'll die!"Dark looked at me wide eyed.The car went from 60 mph to 150 mph in 2 seconds.

We heard cars honking at us as we drove.Then,sirens."It's the cops!"Glitch yelled.Dark drove in another direction."We gotta lose them.."Anti mumbled.The car started slowing down."Dark?Whats happening?""We're running out of gas..."Nonononono....this can't be happening!The cop car stopped in front of us,blocking the way."Glitch.."Dark said."Yeah?""Carry Dream,and get ready to run."I stood up and put my hand on the car door."Ready...GO!"Dark shouted.We all burst out from the car and ran.

We heard the cops yelling at us."FREEZE!STOP RUNNING!"A voice yelled.We kept running.Moments later,I could hear gunshots.As my feet moved,a pain shot up my knee,and I tumbled to the ground.

"WILFORD!"