Off to find Dark

Anti POV
I led Wilford and Google where the trail went.The trail kept getting thinner and thinner when we walked.After walking for 15 minutes,the trail stopped in the middle of nowhere."Great,now how are we supposed to find Dark?"Wilford groaned."Wait!I sense something!"Google said.He lifted his head in the air and sniffed.Than,he dropped to the floor and started digging into the ground."Google,what are you doing?!"I asked."Would you just wait?!I'm onto something!"Google replied.

Dirt flew everywhere as Google  dug into the ground with his bare hands.I heard a thunk where Google had dug.He dusted some spare dirt away,and it revealed a trap door."Good going!"I said and patted Google on the back.He ignored me and proceeded to life up the door."Come on.Let's go!"he said and dropped down.Wilford went down first,and he screamed.I looked down,only to see darkness.But,I heard Wilford yelling at the same time,and a bunch of crashes and thuds.I jumped down feet first,and landed on cold metal.I could tell I was on a staircase.I guess Wilford must've tumbled down.J chuckled to myself and walked down."Google?Wilford?"I called out."Down here!"Google yelled.

I walked faster down and saw a faint light.The light got brighter and brighter,and i soon reached the bottom of the stairs.Google was helping Wilford get up from  the floor."Who the *bleep* puts stairs right below a trap door?!"Wilford growled."Serves you right to rush everywhere...."Google mumbled.Wilford shot him a glare and looked around when he got up."Let's go find Dark now.I don't wanna stay here any longer.""Why?You scared?"me and Google said in unison."No I'm not!Shut up!"Wilford retorted.I looked around to see if I could find Dark anywhere."Daaaaaark?Where are you?!"I yelled.Wilford sighed and face palmed."Anti,you're like a brother to him,I thought you'd know how to do it.."Wilford said in disbelief."What do you mean?"Wilford sighed AGAIN and turned away from me.He cupped his hands over his mouth and lifted his head up."DARK WHERE THE *bleep* ARE YOU GETCHO *bleep* BACK HERE!!"he screamed.His yells echoed everywhere,off to who knows where."See,that's how it's done."Wilford said smiling.
Dark POV
I woke up to the sounds of yelling.It sounded a lot like Wilford..,,is it?......no,it couldn't be.I was lying in the floor,and my shirt was all ripped.When Anti ran away,the person standing over me punched me in the face.I rubbed my nose a little,and-
OMFG WHY DID I DO THAT IT FREAKING HURTS OML WHAT THE *bleep* *bleep*THAT *bleep*-
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen,we had some technical difficulties.But everything seems to be hunky dory now,so we'll be on our way.
-Wilford Warfstache
Dark POV
When the pain subsided,I stood up and brushed off the dirt all over my pants.The telling stopped after a while ago,and I just realized something.I.CANT.SEE.*bleep*."Hello??"I called out."Anyone here??"I asked again.I walked forward only to be tripped by something.I crawled over and felt a cylinder object that I tripped over.I felt something rough on the side.It was a flashlight.I flicked it on,and a bunch of light burst out.I shined the light around,and saw I was in a cave."HELLOOOOOO?!?!"I yelled.No reply.No wait!I heard something!"Hey!Anyone here?!"I yelled."Yeah!I hear you!!"Someone yelled back.I recognize the voice."ANTI?!""DARK?!"I ran froward,and the more I ran the closer Anti got."Anti!""Dark!"we slammed into each other and started laughing."Dark,what happened?What's the last thing you remember?"Wilford bombarded me with questions."Ok MOM,calm down."Google said and pulled Wilford aside."My reading says that you've sustained an injury.Do you require medical assistance?"Google asked,going back into robot mode."Yeah,I need medical help."I said."Ok,I'll get you bandages as soon as I can."Google replied.Yup,as soon as we get out of here.....
"Wait guys."I said.Everyone looked at me."What?"they said simultaneously."Where are we even?"Their expressions went from normal to "OMG WTF".
Well,this is just great.Just great.