The Good Begining to a Bad Day

Chapter 1
Good morning.

Not.

I have been having the worst school year of my life. Especially as a senior. Even though its only the third day of school since summer break, its been the worst ever known to man.

Its so hard when you have an enemy in the the same grade who was your best friend. Key word: was.

He was very sweet and caring of me like a big brother. Even though he's the same age as me. But I never liked him as a brother or a friend. But I liked him as something more. Before the tragedy.

It sucks.

I get up and put on my favorite outfit.
A pair of black and white ripped shorts, a black tank top with hands with handcuffs on, and a pair of black combat boots.

Your probably wondering why I wear so much black. Well let me tell you.

My parents got divorced when I was 13 years old. It turned me for the worst. It turns out my dad was cheating on my mom for a few years. And the worst part of it all, it was with my best friends mom. So his parents got divorced as well. But that's a different story.

But don't get me wrong. I wear girly clothes all the time. Its just that some days I just don't feel like contributing to the world.

I put on a black smokey eye with a black winged eye liner, and mascara. I'm as pale as a ghost. I make my brown and blonde hair into waves and let it fall past my shoulders.

My phone goes off. I look at it to see a text massage from my girl best friend, Kat.

Hey Lia, ready for another day of school?-Kat

As ready as I'll ever be.-Me

My best friend Kat is amazing. She is a lot like me but a bit more girly. I've known her since 3rd grade. She dyed her hair in 8th to a brown and pink mixture and its been like that ever since. She wears contacts since she hates glasses, and she likes them because they enhance her brown eye color. While mine are a pale blue color.

Time to go.

I run out of the house yelling a quick goodbye to my dad, and hop in my car. Its a red Fiat. I got it for my 16th birthday two days ago. And I'm so happy that my dad is rich.

I live in a small town house not far from the estate for rich people. I know what your thinking. 'Why do you live in a town house when your rich?' Well that's because when my parents were together they only wanted one kid. And that's me. So they thought 'why should we get a big house whenever we are gonna be a small family?'

Also because my dad spends money on our beach house, and on my college funds.

I pull up to school to see everyone in their little group. Goths, punk (yes they are two different things), nerds, kind of popular, and extremely popular. I'm in the kind of popular. Ever since I broke into the principal's office to change many people's grades, I became kind of popular. And I've been a part of the dare club since.

The Dare Club

It consists of the people who are brave and wants to have a lot of fun in high school. And since I'm a senior I get to not only do dares, I get to make them. I have been in this club since the initiation in 9th grade (Principal's office task) and my worst enemy is also in it.

But that's not important.

I see Kat talking to my other friends. Jake, Ariana, and Liam. Kat and Liam are kind of a thing but its not official.