Birthday Cruise

The cruise will be split into 3 chapters. Birthday Cruise, Birthday Cruise part 2, and Birthday Cruise part 3.

Chapter 8

I wake up at three a.m. from my alarm beeping. I groan and push off on my phone screen.

Well today is gong to be fantastic.

My mind gets flashbacks from what happened in Cameron's room just two hours ago. I can't believe he kissed me. I'm not so sure how I feel about him now.

I mean I love Austin I really do, but Cameron brings something to the table that Austin just can't. Friendship. I know that me and Cameron isn't the best of friends like we used to be, but we can always get back there. Only if he cooperates with me.

You know what? I'll make a pros and con's list for Cameron and Austin to see who is the better choice. But not right now though. That'll be weird. Like what if he walks in on me making the list? He'll think I'm some kind of creep. Which I'm not.

"Amelia! Come downstairs for breakfast!" I groan again, pull the covers off of me shivering from the cold air, and head down the stairs.

(A/N I seriously don't know where I'm going with this. Lol! Let's see how it turns out.)

Once I get down there I see a plate of chocolate chip pancakes on the table and some orange juice. I sit down at the table staring at our bags by the front door. I sigh.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Nothing Gina. I'm fine." She stops what she's doing and that's buttering her pancakes.

"Now I know when a girl is not okay. And that's when she says 'I'm fine.' So tell me what's wrong. Please I want to help you." Gina puts her hand over mine and sighs.

"Well...you see..I think I like this boy. But as you know I'm dating Austin. And I don't know what to do."

"Okay. So here's what you do. Think about which one you like more. Who is that?"

"I like Austin more."

"Uh huh. Now make a list of pros and con's about the boys." She smiles and I laugh.

"I had the same idea."

"Of course you did." My dad comes walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning honey, Amelia."

"Morning dad. What time are we leaving?"

"Well in a little bit. I'm going to put the bags in the car now."

"Can I help?"

"No. You need to eat. And besides I'm having Cameron help me."

Speak of the devil.

"Morning peeps."

"Come help me with our bags." Dad says. Cameron rolls his eyes but complies.

After breakfast

Right now I'm picking out an outfit for the first day of the cruise. Well out of my half full closet.

I'm thinking a loose fitting t-shirt, a pair shorts, a sweater (because its like cold right now), and sandals. I'll try some makeup out on the ship. Oh well.