The Party

Chapter 3

To say I'm nervous in an under statement. I haven't been to a single party since the beginning of summer break. Let's just say I'm feeling to revealed right now in this outfit. (a/n Outfit at the top. The names tells you who is wearing that outfit. Just so you know.)

I walk into the party and people are everywhere. Dancing in the living room on tables and chairs. Also all through the house smells like throw up and alcohol. Disgusting. I hear someone calling for me so I look around and I found Kat standing with everyone. Well everyone except Annie and her boyfriend. I walk over and high five the boys and hugged the girls. But I stood in front of Austin and I gave him a peck on the lips.

"When the clock strikes 9:00 meet me downstairs for the first official meeting of The Dare Club. And after the meeting we will see who will be the new leader after this year. Kapeesh?" We all nod. I grab Austin's hand and drag him out to the dance floor when a slow song came on.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he places my hands on my sides. I sigh and lean into him resting my head onto his buff chest.

"What's wrong princess?" He asks. I just shrug and he stops moving grabbing my face into his hands to make me look at him. "Tell me what's wrong princess, you can trust me."

"Well I'm just.....I don't know. Its my first party since summer break started and I guess......I'm just nervous. And what about the Dare Club? I was thinking about dropping out but I love that club. It keeps my mind off of very stupid things like obsessing over a stupid band craze, or something people saw in a magazine." I sigh again and wait for a response from Austin. He just nods.

"I understand how you feel. I've been thinking about going out of the club for a while now but in not so sure anymore. I mean I've been in it since 9th grade like everyone else. Like you." I nod and he hugs me.

Skip to meeting

"Welcome people, to the first official meeting of the Dare club.
Today we will be discussing the dares and the person who will take my place as leader next year. Remember that a junior gets chosen to be the leader for the club only for a year. I was the leader for two years. But that was different because my brother was in this exact club." Everyone in the room gasps except for me, Austin, Kat, Ari, Liam, Jake, Annie, Camelia, Louis, and Cameron. Ugh I hate him so much.

"Here is the list of dares with your name next to it. You have twenty-four hours to complete it. You must have prof in any form you like. The leader for next year will be a first for the history of the Dare Club. The leader is very respectful, completes the dares within twelve hours, and is a girl." Everybody gave a confused look. Even our group. A girl. That has never happened before. "Her name is Janet Stones. Congratulations, on your achievement." A girl with bright blue hair stands up. I guess that that's Janet.

After the meeting is over everyone dispersed one at a time out of the basement door. Everyone knows about us but they don't know where we meet so we have to keep it a secret most of the time. Austin is the last one to exit the basement.

I'm nervous for my dare. I have to jump off of a moving train at midnight. Wow. I'm not gonna break an ankle or anything. I will be fine. Hint the sarcasm there. Its only then I drag Austin up to his bedroom to ask him about my dare.