Give Me A Break

Chapter 12
Cameron's POV

"I-I have to find Amelia," I stutter. I stand up and run away in the same direction Amelia went. They yell at me to not find her, that they will tell her on her own time. Bullshit. She is never gonna believe any of this. Zero.
None. Nada. She thinks it was two years ago that they started dating. But that's not true. I need to find her.

Amelia's POV

It's been about ten minutes since I got that call. I don't feel anything. I'm frozen. And I can't let it go, what Annie said. I can't believe that it's true. All she said.

I hear footsteps in the distance so I stand up and take off running in the opposite direction. I do not know who it can be but I still run. It might be one of the girls to tell me what she said. Or maybe even one of the boys. I don't know. I'm just dazed and confused.

I'm not sure where I'm running but I'm running somewhere.

3 minutes later

I'm sitting on a curb outside of the Denny's my family was at. Key word: was. They're not here anymore. They must've left after they noticed we're not there. Me an Cameron ditched our guardians to hang out with friends. I now realize that that was wrong because dad and Gina have been trying to get Cameron and I to get along. It was working. Well that's until Cameron starts with his attitude.

"Uh ma'am? We're closed. Can you please move off of the property?" I'm guessing the manager says from behind me. I nod and move across the street to sit there.

I wanna play a game.

I look for my phone in my pockets but I can't find it. I stand up and look where I was sitting. Nothing. I search around the area and I can't find it.

Some footsteps appear in the distance. I turn and see that it's Cameron holding my phone in his hand. I smile.

"Thanks."

"Your phone," right before he tosses it to me I hear him scream. "Lia look out!" I turn around confused. All I see is headlights coming at me fast. I have no time. I need to get out of here. Quick. But before I could.......

••••••••••••••••••••••

So. This chapter was earlier than expected. I hoped you liked it. New one coming some time this week.

Love you all! Thanks so much for 19k reads! It means so much to me! Don't forget to vote for my story in the #Wattys2016

I'm really excited to be a part of the Wattys and I hope I at least win something.

Love you!!

Aleah