Dress Shopping and The Festival

Clothes for the festival (The rows are up and down. Btw.) (also if you can't read the names they are below)

First row- Liam, Bethany, Ari, Jake

Second row- Louis, Kat, Annie

Third row- Austin, Cameron, Camille, Lia

Enjoy the chapter!!

Chapter 6

"Oh my goodness what happened to your head?!" Gina screamed as soon as me and the girls walked in the house. She jogs over to me an inspects my badly bruised and cut forehead.

"She tripped and fell, nothing too bad." Annie butted in. I just nodded to approve that statement. I don't have a problem with Annie, but sometimes she is a pain in the butt.

"Well let's get ready to go. Amelia, sweetie, go get cleaned up. Girls will you help with that?" I look over to see them all mumble a yes and nod.

"Race you up to Lia's room!" Kat screams and runs up the stairs.

"Kat! Ugh!" Camille yells. After that, I take off running up the stairs leaving Camille, Ari, and Annie in my dust.

"Be careful honey, you don't want to be more hurt than you already are!" Gina yelled after me.

"I'll be fine Gina." I mumble. But knowing my luck today, I run into a door. A door! I fall to the floor with a thump.

"Ow. That hurt."

"Hilarious. I need a picture of this moment to remember forever." I roll my eyes.

"Just help me up."

"Nope." He shrugs and walks away.

"Cameron this is why I hate you!" I yell after him.

"You know you love me!" He yelled back. I blush at his comment.

"Oh my gosh! Lia what happened to you?! Are you okay?!"

"I ran into a door. And I'm fine Ari, but thanks for the concern." I weakly smile. Annie, Camille, and Ari help me up and walk to my room.

"What happened?" Kat asks as soon as we got in the room.

"She ran into a door."

"Really? It sounds like you Lia." I roll my eyes just to get a headache after.

"Let's get ready already."

At the dress shop

Right now I'm standing in the ugliest dress known to man. I don't know who designed it, but I wish they never did. Its hot pink. Well let me tell you something. People who have known me since forever knows that I don't do hot pink. Don't get me wrong, I love rose pink, just not hot pink. It has huge roses on the bodes, and is knee length with cascading ruffles. I hope Gina doesn't like this one.

"I love it!" I spoke too soon.

"You do?" The girls ask in unison.

"Go get the dress off Amelia, we're buying it! Yay I'm so excited!" I turn and walk back into the dressing room.
As I start taking the dress off, I notice the tag. Nine hundred dollars for one dress! Is Gina crazy?! For prom this year, my last prom, I'm getting my dress from a thrift shop. I don't care what people think.