The Festival part 2

Chapter 7

I'm surprised by what I see.

"Surprise!"

"Oh my gosh! What's going on?"

"Tomorrow is your birthday Amelia. So we threw you a surprise party."

"I know that! But I forgot about my own birthday," I frown. Its true. I did forget my own birthday but I was thinking about the dare and what I'm going to do.

"Its okay. It happens to everyone some point I their life." Dad says.

"Happy birthday sweetie. I love you like my own daughter."

"Awe thank you Gina." I walk over to her and give her a hug. I do the same for my dad.

"So let's get this party started shall we?"

"Yes Louis we shall," I smile and laugh. Someone grabs my hand and pulls me out to the floor --- cleared of tables and chairs --- to dance.

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks Austin."

We dance and dance until I can't anymore. Being here with all of my friends and family is fantastic. I never thought that I could have such a cool birthday party. Especially in an Italian restaurant. Its amazing.

I walk off of the floor and to the table covered in drinks and snacks. I grab a water because --- you need to stay hydrated --- and I don't want soda right now. Once I open it and take a swig of water from it, I sit down at one of the nearest tables to rest. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Cameron sitting in the chair behind me. How did I not notice him before?

"Hey."

"Hey Cameron."

"I want you to have this." He pulls an envelope out from his pocket. I go to open it but he stops me.

"Don't open it until you're alone in your room tonight. Promise?"

"Promise." He stands up and walks away to who knows where. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm not nervous, I'm curious. Kat, Ari, Camille, and Annie come walking over to me.

"Hey what's in your hand?"

"Can I see it?"

"No Annie you can not. And it's an envelope Ari."

"Who gave it to you?"

"Nobody important Kat. I promise."

"Well not that that is over. Let's go dance then do presents. Sounds good?"

"It feels good." (Sorry I had to put that in there lol) I get pulled out onto the dance floor, and I drop the envelope. Great. I hope someone finds it. ( hint the sarcasm there )

Half an hour later

"Present time!" Jake yells.

"Just so you know, all of the gifts us boys give you, we had help from your friends which happen to be our girlfriends."

"Thanks for letting me know Liam."

"No problem."

I grab the first gift and see that its from Kat. I open it up and there is a bunch of makeup products in it. I know I don't wear much makeup but I like to experiment with different things.

"Thank you Kat!"

"You're welcome."

Then grab a present wrapped in newspaper. Great craftsmanship if you ask me. I open it and am greeted by a box. I tear it to see a pair of boot/heels from Annie.