Chapter 4

A/N
There is the pic of sammy.

Chapter 4; Sammy
Christian's POV ~

Kylie left the studio giving me and Sammy smiles.

"So, what happened to Tara?" He asked again.

"She broke up with me." I said.

"Or did you break up with her?" He asked.

"To be honest I don't even remeber, all I know is that we aren't together anymore." I said.

"And so you just move on to the next girl you see?" Sammy asked.

"No," I replied. " and you said it yourself, you can't control your crush."

~
Kylie's POV
~

Okay so... I might have heard their conversation, but I left after the last thing was said.

~

"Use your core Tara!" Ms. Raine called. She walked across the room. "Lift your leg a little higher." She said to me. "Perfect!"

Shortly after, she dismissed the class of girls.

~
Tara's POV
~

The class was dismissed, Grace came running up to me.

"I've got to tell you something." She said pulling me to a more secluded area.

"What Grace?" I asked.

"Christian is falling for Kylie, the new girl." Grace said.

"I know." I sighed.

"I can stop them, or her from dancing." She said with a devious look in her eye.

"No if Christian'shappy, I'm happy." I said. "And don't do anything,  I've got this."

"Fine, but if you do need me, just ask." She said putting her hand on my shoulder, then leaving.

~
Grace's POV
~

Late that night, I snuck into the studio, and broke all of Kylie's Pointe  shoes so she can't dance with Christian tomorrow.

~
Kylie's POV
~

The next day, I woke up and got my usual magenta leotard and tutu. I turn to look over at Abigail, who had already been ready.

"What's with you? Your being slower than usual." She said.

"Uh... it's  nothing, I just was tired." I replied grabbing my dance bag.

"Alright then, let's go." She said. We walked to the studio our Pas de deux class was in. I put on my Pointe shoes to warm up, and I notice they were not very supportive, almost broken. I went on relevè and almost fell.

"Are you alright?" Tara asked me.

"Yeah, my Pointe shoes are broken, for some odd reason." I said. I reached in my bag to see if I had a non-broken pair, but surely the we're broken too.

"This happened to me before, just don't go onto pointe." Tara recommend.

"Thanks." I said.

I walk over to Christian who was ready, I was nervous to not tell anyone about my broken shoes.

"Alright everyone let's start." Ms. Raine said, we started our dance, but then came the point when Christian had to turn me while I was on pointe, luckily I was able to get away with everything.

Right after class I went to a shoe department to find new pointe shoes, but I didn't have the money.

A/N

Sorry that this is ending in a weird spot. I didn't have much thought to this one, but the next one will be long and there will be a pic of Grace at the top too.

Bye