Chapter 47

Chapter 47; What does it mean?
Kylie's POV~

Abigail and got our suit cases other dad's car.

"I'll be right back." I said to Abigail, before heading back inside the dormitory. I walked and reached to commons, and found Christian.

"Uh... Hey." I said.

"Hi." He replied, I bit my lip trying to think of why I came back.

"What do you need?" He asked, turning his body toward me.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.

"I was trying to get Aaron out of there," he replied, "why?"

"Did it mean anything?" I asked hesitantly.

"... I suppose not." He replied.

I was absolutely taken back. The boy who had chased me, told me over and over how he couldn't let me go just said that the kiss meant nothing to him. His words stung like a wasp.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, it meant a whole lot to me. Christian, you made me fall madly in love with you again. You care about me, and you are always there. You gave me butterflies, and I love it when you do that. You've chased after me this whole time, but why do you choose to stop now?" I spilled.

"Kylie, I just that we shouldn't do this." He said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Get involved with each other again. After all that's happened. I love you too, but I love you so much that I have to let you go. I don't want to hurt you, I can't be with you. If we move on who knows what I'll do, get you pregnant, cause you to commit suicide, I can't just watch that happen to you, especially knowing that I did that." He replied.

"CHRISTIAN YOU COULD NEVER HURT ME, YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH." I yelled, breaking down into tears. He got up and stood in front of me.

"Kylie, I always screw up everything I love, don't you under stand?" He said.

"I need you, I won't let you leave me like this." I said, wiping away tears. Christian's fists clenched. Then suddenly his lips crashed into mine. After another passionate kiss he pulled away.

"Goodbye Kylie." He said before leaving. I stood there as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Christian!" I yelled, he didn't come back. I slid down the walls. I felt like he was still there, but I knew he left.

"Christian, your the only person I'd let touch me, do things to me. I'll remember that my first everything was with you. You can't leave now, I'd fall apart. Please don't." I said, the last part faded as I buried my head in my arms.

"I won't." I heard him say, his voice was shaky. "You should go, Abigail's waiting." I looked up to him standing in front of me with his hand outstretched. I grabbed it, I hugged him before exiting the dormitory.

"Sorry I took so long." I apologized as I walked up to Abby and her Father.

"No worries." Abigail said. We all got in the car and drove off.