Chapter 20

Chapter 20; Cry
Kylie's POV~

A few weeks later, we are standing in the studio while Miss. Raine announces something about Prix de Fonteyn. She was talking about how we need to decide on our audition solos this week.

When she dismissed the class everyone went to go find their music, but I already had mine. Miss. Raine talked to me about it before, since I came here in the middle of the year. She let me pick my music early, now all I have to do is write it on the sheet next to the offices.

I walked down to the offices and wrote down my song. I wasn't surprised that I was the first one on there. I wrote, A Midsummer Nights Dream.

"You already have a song?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Christian.

"Yup," I replied. "do you?"

"Yeah, I've had this one in mind for a while." He said, writing his song down.

"I don't think I'll be able to come to hip hop tonight, but I'm sure I'll hear your class." I said giggling.

"It's alright." He said, we intertwined our fingers, I loved it when we held hands, it felt right.

We walked to the living room area of our dormitory, and saw our group sitting in there.

"Hey love birds!" Kat said hugging us.

We sat on the couch, listening to Tara complain about her break up with Ethan, and how he used her.

"Wait." Christian said. "Ethan used you for what?"

"Um, we had sex, that's all." She replied. Christian stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, he didn't reply, he just left.

"I don't think he's over you." Abigail said to Tara. Sammy got up from his place on the floor and sat where Christian once sat.

"He told me he was." I said.

"Someone's jealous." Abigail said.

"I'm not jealous, I don't even know how to be jealous." I replied simply.

"Kylie, I think he said that just to make you feel like he was over her, and has his attention for you." Sammy said.

"Yeah, have you seen the way he still looks at her?" Abigail asked. I looked over at Kat, who has been quiet.

"Well? Aren't you going to say something about it?" I asked.

"Kylie, I'm sorry... It's true," Kat said, I stood up. "But I like you and him together more than anything."

I walked away, but I still heard Abigail say,

"See, I told you she's jealous."

I walked up to my room, I couldn't decide to cry or what.

~~~~~
If you have depression or suicidal thoughts, I suggest you not read the next part, for your safety.
~~~~~

I grabbed Abigail's razor and smashed it, I took one of the blades, and took it to my wrist. I cried, my vision blurred, I couldn't see. I took the razor away from my wrist, and just squeezed my hand around it until blood dripped, it dripped onto my white tights, all over the bathroom floor.

I continued to cry.

After sometime, I cleaned up the mess and wrapped my hand in a bandage. I kept the blade in my dance journal, and fell asleep on my bed.

~

I heard all three of Abigail's alarms go off, but I didn't move. She finally had to physically roll me to my other side.

"Get up we have class today." She said in a duh tone.

"I'm not going." I said.

"I'm sorry about what I said last night, but it was true." She said.

"I'm still not going." I replied.

"Fine." She said, walking out of the room.

A/N

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this.