Chapter 27

Chapter 27; The Break
Kylie's POV~

I woke up to Abigail doing her crunches. Today is our break day. I decided to skate, because I haven't done it in a while. I threw in some clothes (pic above) and grabbed me skateboard. I headed to the skate park, and started skating. I heard my ringtone so I skated up to where I left my bag. I had gotten a message from Christian.

Christian: Abigail said you left.
Me: I might have...
Christian: where?
Me: bring your skateboard if you're coming because I'm not sharing.

I put my phone back into my bag and continued skating.

Momentarily, Christian showed up, he skated over to me.

"Hello." I said, I gave him a kiss.

"We have a few hours until they announce who made it." He said. I nodded.

"So... Skate 'till then?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied popping the p.

~

We finished skating, we were all called to the studio to see who made it.

"I have the list of who made it, and I'll read it off as soon as you're all quiet." Miss. Raine yelled. The class hushed.

"Abigail Armstrong, Kylie Burch, Samuel Lieberman, Christian Reed, Benjamin Tickle, and Tara Webster." She said. We all celebrated while the people who didn't get in moped.

"Now I suggest you do one good practice all the way through, and get a good nights rest." She said, we all nodded.

~

"Okay, who's song is shorter, and is most likely not to mess up ten million times?" Tara exaggerated, while glaring at Abigail, she rolled her eyes.

"Mine, I guess." Sammy said. He got into his ready position, and when he nodded his head, he started to dance.

When he was finished, it was the next persons turn. Everyone looked at me.

"Okay, fine." I said, I got into my ready position. I nodded my head, Christian started the music.

After I was done it was Christian, then Ben, then Tara, and then finally Abigail.

When we were all finished we went straight to bed.

A/N

This was just a filler chapter 😏