Chapter 6

A/N
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Chapter 6; Fight
Kylie's POV ~

Today is the 23rd of December, Christmas was two days away. Tara told literally everyone that she was setting up this huge winter dance thing. She had told us that we were supposed to wear dresses, which I'm personally not a fan of. She told us that the guys had to wear tuxedos, and when it turned midnight fake snow would fall all over the roof top, where the party was. Today we are going dress shopping, I wasn't really a fan of shopping either.

"Come on Kylie, you at least have to try on something." Kat said, picking up a red dress.

"Yeah, we've been here for at least two hours, and all you've done was sit there." Tara chimed in, i rolled my eyes grabbed some random dresses and went into the dressing room

Moments later, I walked out wearing a short, white, strapless dress, with black sparkle-things at the top. Tara and Kat both gasped.

"What's wrong?" I said. I turned around and looked in the mirror, I didn't see anything wrong.

"You look perfect..." Tara said dreamily, "Abigail, come look." Abigail turned around and walked over to us, she was trying on a pink dress.

"Wow..." she said dreamily, I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I'll buy this one," I said, "but can you guys buy the shoes I'm tired of shopping."

"Alright." They all said. So I bought the dress and it was surprisingly cheap, I gave it to Kat so that she could find shoes for them, and I walked back to the dorms.

I walk to the cafe and sit at a random table. I pull out my crappy phone and reply to Kat.

Kat: What about these shoes?
Kat: *Image*
Kat: Helloooo?
Me: I don't care as long as they look good with the dress.
Kat: Okay... a bunch of shoes go with it.
Kat: *Image*
Kat: *Image*
Me: Just ask Abs or T
Kat: You're so useless XD

I roll my eyes. I put my phone in my pocket and stand up, I start to walk to my room when someone grabs my arm. In response I jump and shriek a little. I turn around to a laughing Christian.

"You scared me!" I said putting my hand on my heart.

"I wasn't trying to," He said. "I think we should talk..."

"Alright, but I have a question." I say.

"Shoot." He replied.

"Are you going to that winter formal thing?" I ask.

"Maybe." He replied.

"Okay, what were you going to say?" I asked.

"Well..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's about... um..."

"About..." I repeated.

"The kiss..." He finally said.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Our first." He said, I could tell he really didn't want to talk about this but something in his gut had to find out what I thought.

"Well... it was sweet?" I questioned,  it wasn't meant to be a question but it turned out to be one. He just nodded. "Sorry, I've never really had a relationships or anything like that before..."

"Well, I have got to know if you have feelings for me." He blurted out.

"Well... I-i don't know." I said, he looked kind of pissed to be honest. "The second kiss was kind of nothing anyways."

"Nothing?" He said.

"To me." I said shrugging. He was silent for a moment. Then he just walked off.

"Christian?" I called. He didn't look back, he just kept walking.

~

The next day, we had a contemporary type class, we had to be with our Pas de deux partners.

We had to dance, and it felt like he didn't want to touch me. Then came the lifting part, he picked me up for a half second then dropped me, he walked away from me a little bit. I was on the floor because I wasn't expecting to fall. I look up at him, tears were threatening to fall. Why was he treating me like this? He is my best guy - friend and now he hates me.

Zach, the instructor, immediately stopped the music.

"If there is a probelm, take it outside!" He said sternly. I slowly stood up and walked to the door, Christian still standing there. "Now!" Zach yelled. Christian rolled his eyes and reluctantly walked out into the hallway behind me.

"Christian, did I do something?" I said, my voice was shaking, I was on the verge of crying.

"Yes!" He said coldly. A tear slipped from my eye.

"Christian-"

"Everything would be better if you weren't here!" He said cutting me off.

"You mean that?" I said quietly. He kind of gave me a look and I knew that meant yes.

"Well, I was going to ask you if you would go to the formal with me." I said.

"Right."

"Christian, you never gave me a chance!" I yelled. Tears flowed down my cheeks. His facial expression softened. I wiped my tears and walked back into the studio, only to grab my bag and leave.

A/N

This was supposed to be up on Christmas... oops but here it is!!!!  I'll show the dress in the next chapter or the chapter after the next one. Biii