Chapter 36

Chapter 36; Dress Shopping
Kylie's POV~

"Aren't we going dress shopping like... I don't know... Way too early?" I asked Tara, she dragged me along with Abigail and Kat.

"Well, yeah... But I just couldn't wait!" Tara exclaimed. Tara, Kat, Abigail, and I went through the doors of the mall.

(I'm putting all their dresses above 😇)

I sat and watched them look through all the dress racks.

"Oh, Kylie," I heard Kat say. "This dress would look beautiful on you!" She held up an ugly green-colored dress.

"Ew, what even is that color?" I asked.

"Yeah Kylie's right," Abigail said, making a face of disgust. "She should wear this pink one." She said holding up a pastel pink dress.

"Okay, I'll try that one on." I said laughing, Kat rolled her eyes. I walked to a dressing room and tried the dress on.

I walked out of the dressing room and they were in awe. Abigail walked up to me.

"Sammy will love this in you." She said with a genuine smile.

"Abigail, I need to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Sammy told me what was going on between you two, and that you didn't want to go public. So he asked me to do that stuff to make you jealous." I blurted out.

"What!-"

"He wants to ask you to the end of the year formal." I said cutting her off. She smiled.

"I didn't know he'd do something this romantic just to ask me." She said dreamily.

"I just need to know if you'll say yes to him." I asked.

"Of course!" She replied.

"That looks cute in you." I heard someone say. I turned around to see Grace holding a red dress.

"Uh, thanks?" I replied.

"Look in sorry about what happened between us, but can we just start over?" She asked, she had a lonely look in her eyes.

"Uh why not?" I replied, "want to shop with us?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." She replied.

Grace apologized to everyone, and they forgave her. We continued to shop like we've all known each other for ages.

~

I walked into the studio for therapy, I sat down my bag. When I looked up I saw Ben.

"Oh, hey Ben." I said.

"Hey, sorry I was just leaving." He replied.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Uh, sure." He replied.

"Are you going to the formal Tara is setting up?" I asked.

"Probably not, why?" He asked.

"Because, if you were... I was going to ask you to go with me." I replied, blushing. A smile appeared on his face.

"Really? But you rejected me last time." He said.

"I was overwhelmed with boy drama, and now there is none, I decided I should do you a favor, since I ran away..." I said.

"Oh." He replied.

"So what do you say?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll go with you." He replied, smiling. I returned the smile and hugged him.

"See you later." He said, before leaving.

I smiled to myself, as I took off my brace and put on my pointe shoes.

"Why are you so smiley?" I heard Christian say from the door.

"No reason." I replied. Ethan walked in and we started our pas de deux.

~

We finished our pas de deux, which we did three times.

"Okay, tomorrow we will do the contemporary pas de deux." Ethan said.

"All right." Christian and I said in unison.

We went back to our dorms.

A/N

Yay Grace is in the gang!