Chapter 18

NOTE THIS CHAPTER IS A FEW WEEKS AFTER 😇

Chapter 18; Tips
Kylie's POV~

It's been a few weeks since exams, and it's been hotter than ever. All our classes have been moved to a local swimming pool. We were all lined up and we were stretching, everyone was here except Tara. While we stretched, we splashed each other. Well, Ollie splashed Abigail, Abigail splashed Kat, Kat splashed Sammy, Sammy splashed me, I splashed Christian, and Christian splashed Ben, and then it goes in reverse.

We finally finished, and had some free time. So we just swam around, played some games and splashed each other, then I see Tara at the entrance. We make eye contact and she waves me over to her.

"I'll be back." I said to Christian, he nodded. I got out of the pool and walked over to Tara, while the concrete burned my feet.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you get the rest of the girls... It's kinda important." She said, I nodded. I walked back to the pool and got Abigail, who was just sitting on the steps laughing at everyone else. Then Kat looked over to us, and we gestured for her to follow.

We all walked back to Tara.

"I'm sorry, Kat, but Ethan and I-" she was cut off by Kat saying.

"I know you're dating him." She said.

"No, not that. We had sex." She finished. All of our mouths dropped.

"No!" Kat and I said at the same time.

"What was it like?" Abigail asked.

"It hurt at first, but then it feels good." She replied, Kat and I cringed.

"How did you tell him you've never done it before?" Kat asked.

"I just said 'I've never done this before' and he told me he'd go slow." Tara replied. Wow, Tips from Tara.

"Do you mind if I go back, you guys can keep talking, but this is just weird to me." I said.

"I don't mind." Tara said. All four of us walked back, Tara and Abigail sat at some chairs, and Kat and I went back into the pool.

"What was that all about?" Christian asked me. I didn't want to tell him that she and Ethan had sex, because there is obviously some tension there. So, I came up with the best excuse.

"Girl stuff." I said shrugging, trying to make it believable. He just laughed, and we continued to splash with everyone else.

~

After a day of chlorine, and splashing, we all went back to take showers and stuff.

"Hurry up Abigail!!" I yelled banging on the bathroom door. It's been at least an hour.

She finally opened the door, a trail of hot steam followed her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"You better not have used all the hot water." I said, she made a face.

After I was done with my shower, I heard a noise at the door.

"Abigail!" I yelled from the bathroom. No answer. I sighed. I wrapped the towel tighter around me and opened the door.

"Christian?" I said.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked laughing.

"Uh, give me a minute." I replied, I shut the door and got dressed in the stuff I had arranged on my bed. (Pic above)

I quickly detangled my hair and opened the door.

"Sorry about that." I apologized.

"It's alright, everyone just went to get ice cream." He said.

"Oh, ok." I said slipping on shoes.

We walked hand in hand to go meet everyone.

~

After we had finished our ice cream, we went to a park.

We were all laying down in a circle. Christian was on my right and Kat was on my left. We were looking up at the stars, they were beautiful, twinkling in their place. We were all talking, but one person. Kat. She's always the one to talk, even in a bad situation. She sat up, I looked over to her.

"I... Have something to say." She said, we all sat up.

"Go ahead, we haven't been able to stop you since we've met you." Sammy said, everyone laughed.

"They're talking about taking hip hop out of the curriculum." She said.

"Again?" Christian asked, she nodded.

"This has happened before?" I asked, they all nodded.

"Can't you stop them like you did last time?" Abigail asked.

"No, my mum won't listen." She said.

"Well what are we going to do? Everything will be so boring if we take out hip hop." Ben complained.

"They'll still keep jazz," Tara said, "won't they?" She looked over to Kat for an answer. Kat shook her head.

"Well, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We just wait and see if they actually do." Sammy said.

"And if they do?" I asked.

"I have a plan." Christian said.

A/N

There are guys at my house to fix my roof and they put the ladder right outside my window 🙄

Yay excited to write why happens next!!! Biii 💕💕