Chapter 17

Chapter 17; Exams Part Two
Kylie's POV~

I woke up to one of Abigail's early alarms, which I usually sleep through. I got out of bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my magenta Leotard, and tutu then put my hair in a bun. I grabbed my smaller dance bag, since I only had to do a solo exam today, and left to see if I could practice in one of the studios.

I looked at the list, all the studios were booked. I re-checked the list to see if I could share with anyone, and my eyes landed on Christian's name.

I walked into the studio quietly, and saw Christian standing at one of the bars.

"It looks like you're practicing hard." I said. He didn't turn around, but I could see the smile on his face. "Do you mind if we share?"

"Not at all." He turned around but kept his head bowed, I could see a dark bruise-like mark on his cheek.

"What happened?" I asked, setting my bag down and walking over to him.

"It's nothing, I'm fine." He replied, I sighed. I walked over to my bag and started to put on my pointe shoes.

"Can you watch mine and see if I need to fix anything?" He asked.

"Sure." I got up, and grabbed the remote, then sat back down. I watched him intently as he danced. When the music stopped he searched my face for an answer.

"I didn't really see anything... Except that they might want higher jumps, so you could deepen your plié before each jump." I said, standing up. He smiled.

We took turns until we actually had go to our exams. I walked into the exam studio and got into my starting position.

After I was done dancing, I curtsied, and walked out. Christian hugged me, we waited for a person to go, the. It was his turn. I kissed him for luck.

He walked in there and started dancing. He was doing great, until he got to a part where he faced the back. He saw something, I didn't know what it was, but it made him mess up. I turned around and saw it. I saw what he saw.

Ethan and Tara, kissing.

When he was done he walked out, he walked straight past everyone, and I followed him.

"Christian wait!" I called, he slowed down a little and I caught up to him. We continued walking, and we arrived at his room that he shared with Sammy.

He sat at the end of one bed, which is probably his. I could tell that the other side was Sammy's because it's really messy. I sat next to him.

"The judges didn't even see that part." I said.

"You don't know that." He said, dull-like.

"I do know that, they were scoring your jump before that part, they were all looking down." I said. "What were you looking at, when you messed up?"

"It doesn't matter, it's in the past." He said.

"Well then, why did Ethan and Tara kissing affect you?" I said, he finally looked up to me.

"You're not over Tara, are you?" I asked, my eyes brimmed with tears.

"I am over her, it's just what Ethan said to me last night." He replied, he turned toward me.

"So it was Ethan, not Tara." I said. He just nodded.

"So if it was Ben who kissed Tara out there you wouldn't have messed up?" I asked.

"I would have messed up." He replied, I scoffed tears were about to fall.

"But that's because Ben did that exact thing before, I'm telling you I'm over her... And..." He started. I looked to the floor and a few tears slipped, I wiped them away.

"I love you." He finished. I looked up at him.

"I love you too." That was the first time he has said that to me. He leaned in, and we kissed.

~~~~~
Sexual content may go down 🤐
~~~~~

The kissing turned into a full out make out session, every minute it got more intense. He laid me down so he was on top of me. He kissed along my neck, until he found my sweet spot. I moaned, I could feel him smile.

Then door opened.

"Exams are finally over!" We look up to see Sammy at the door. I tried my hardest not to laugh but the look on his face was priceless.

"Um, I'll see you guys later." I said. I got up and left.