Chapter 46

Chapter 46; Officially the Holiday
Kylie's POV~

I was in one of the studios at the academy, I was going on my holiday with Abigail, but Abigail told me to wait here for something.

But, like the dancer I am, I couldn't help but start dancing. So I started flowing with the imaginary lyrical music.

"Hey twinkle toes." I heard an unfamiliar voice say from the entrance. I turned around, I saw Aaron.

"I-I" I stuttered, I froze completely.

"So where's your boyfriend, Christian?" He asked.

"W-we aren't together anymore..." I replied.

"Of course," Aaron laughed. He started walking closer. I stayed, frozen, in my place. "Well, now that you're single maybe we could-"

"Aaron?" I heard Christian's voice from behind Aaron. I let out a shaky sigh.

"So your girl is single now?" Aaron asked. Christian just stood there glaring at him.

"I-I meant that he wasn't here... At the moment." I spoke shakily.

"So is she single or not?" He asked Christian, smirking at me.

"She's not." Christian said without hesitation. I tried to hide the shocked look on my face, but that didn't work, because Christian looked at me. So I looked the opposite direction. Aaron then looked over to me.

"I don't believe you." Aaron replied. I wasn't shocked by his response.

Suddenly, Christian walked over to me, and in one swift motion, he pulled my waist close and kissed me passionately. We pulled away, and I blushed, my stomach had immediate butterflies. I bit my lip as a smile appeared.

"I still don't believe it." Aaron replied, with an unamused expression.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, this Ben kid told me you guys were together. He said a lot of things about you, but you wouldn't have sex with him, so he cheated on you." Aaron replied.

"What did Ben say about her?" Christian asked, protectively.

"They were all good and true things." He said looking me up and down while smirking.

"What did he say?" Christian asked in an annoyed tone.

"Just that she had a nice ass and good tits." Aaron replied smirking. I gasped, appalled by his language. I mean, I've heard and said at least one of those words but still.

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I think you should leave." Christian said, clearly angry.

"I never got my answer." Aaron said with an evil smirk.

"She's with me." Christian said. Aaron looked over to me. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll get going- oh, one more thing. Ben wanted me to tell you to loose weight over the holidays, you were getting a little heavy." Aaron said, with an evil smirk before leaving. Christian's fists clenched.

"Is that how everyone thinks of me, fat?" I asked.

"Kylie, don't let that get to you, you barely ever eat and you are the lightest person in this entire academy." Christian replied.

"Even the first years? I don't thinks so, I don't need pity Christian." I said.

"I'm not giving you pity, I'm telling you the truth." He said, before leaving.

"Christian, wait." I called after him, he kept walking. I sighed and continued to wait for Abigail.

A/N

OOOH, steamy kiss moment 😂😂👌🏽
See you in the next one!!! 💕💕