Chapter 40

Chapter 40; Scars
Kylie's POV~

After what Tara did, left me feeling empty, I didn't know what I felt. I was almost depressed, as if dancing could relive the pain I've been feeling since that day. The three cuts were scars now, but they still burned every time I looked at them.

Tara was suspended from the Academy for a week, for causing violence. She was also recommended to see a therapist, which I though she really needed.

There is only just 3 more weeks of third year, then we go on a holiday, and come back as fourth years. I'm really nervous, I hope I'm able to move in to the next years to come. I don't even know if I want to get into the company, it seems too much work, like I won't be good enough.

I had finished my classes with Christian, I was way better with my technique than ever.

Right now I was in a studio just improving to music on my phone.

"Did you choreograph that?" I heard Ben ask in awe, behind me. I turned around and saw him standing at the entrance.

"You saw that?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"All of it." He replied. I nodded.

"I was just improving." I said shrugging.

"Well you just might be the best improv dancer I've ever seen." He said, pulling me into a hug, I laughed. We looked into each others eyes, he slowly leaned in, and we kissed for the second time, but this time I felt the fireworks. I smiled as we kissed, we pulled apart.

"Are you alright, you know, from what happened last week?" He asked, I saw the sincerity in his eyes. I couldn't lie.

"To be honest, I can't even look at the scars. Every time I do, they burn. I just want to forget what happened." I replied, whole-heartedly.

"Sorry for asked." He said, face palming himself in shame.

"It's not your fault, if anything, it made me feel better that you want to know I'm okay." I replied, trying to cheer him up. It somewhat worked, I saw the corners of his mouth move up slightly. I smiled, and that made him get a huge grin, and that made me smile wider. He pulled me into one of his warm cuddly hugs.

"I love you." I heard him say, I smiled and I felt tears coming, but I held them back.

"I lo-" I was cut off by someone coughing. We both turned toward the door, Christian.

"Mrs. Raine is having a meeting with all third years." He said, staring at our feet. He looked up, with hurt in his eyes, before walking away. My heart sunk. I'm definitely still in love with Christian. I shake the thought out of my head, as Ben and I leave the studio, following Christian who is way ahead of us.

A/N

Sorry to cut this short:
1) because it's been a few days
2) because I have low battery
3)I just got 4K reads!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! 💕💕💕🤗🎉🎉🎉🎉