Chapter 8: Plan?

"You are crazy." Lukas blinked his eyes multiple times looking at you as if you were that someone who came up with the bed made out of broken glass.

"I was born crazy." You answered back. "Look, I can get you in there if you just cooperate with me."

"I'm not gonna dress up as one of them and take you in as an intruder or their sacrifice."

"Please?" You pleaded with your puppy eyes.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"With all the cherries on top?"

"Nei." He said firmly.

You sighed and crossed your arms. Then suddenly a thought came into your mind.

"Then I'll guess we won't find out what happened to the coffee supply that has gone missing." You turned your back at him.

"Wait, what?"

"I woke up and checked the supply of coffee to see every single bean gone. No trace."

"Very funny (Last name), but I can read your mind remember?"

You sighed out in frustration and huffed your cheeks turning back at him.

"If you won't let me go in there as bait then how would we get in?"

"There are a lot of openings-"

"I've scouted the area."

"Then how did you get pass the fake boulder?" He asked you as you blinked in surprise.

"Because I know that you can trick people with those kinds of illusions."

"Because I'm a magic user?"

"Well yeah."

"And have you forgotten that the man who controlled your legs used..."

"Magic-," you face palmed. "Fucking shit take, why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you're too naïve." He pointed out as you groaned.

"Well that's the thing I need so I can report." You explained. "If I don't think like someone naïve then how will I seek out the truth, and wonder the 'what-ifs' in life and beyond?"

"Good point." He actually agreed with you. "But sometimes that breaks off your straight-thinking."

"Shut up and lead the way, Bondevik." You rolled your eyes as you walked in a slow pace with Lukas.

You both scouted the area for the entrance he talked about. He saw it until he saw you struggling with your feet that was not in your control. He described it to look a bit erotic and weird as fuck, but that was just normal for you to look at weird shit that's erotic. You've seen enough fanart and read fanfics to handle shit.

"Hallelujah..." You stared at the object in awe.

It was practically ancient fanart. Like really ancient fanart.

"Look at his ass."

It was a carved piece of art. The bum of the men on it was beautiful in your view.