Chapter 13: Oh Fuck You Flinch

Wooo!!! Give it up for chapter 13! In all honesty this is a book I am determined to finish because my other books aren't and they've been in Wattpad for almost two years like my one-shot book (where I'm gonna end it somewhere next year, maybe...) and my first Hetalia fanfic which I have no determination to write with because I'm cringing from my weeabo days whenever I try to remember where I stopped. So I wrote a new one that's somewhat similar with a different plot and different sets of OCs. Some are actually based on the other OCs I had in my previous one, but fuck my weeb side... It's gonna stay forever there and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Okay enough chit. I'm practically advertising my Hetalia x OCs fanfic and it's called "We're Just Some Hetalians" and I'm sure as fuck that you're not gonna care about it, but I'm just gonna advertise it here anyways. Why? It's my book and you can't stop me! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh and enjoy this chapter :D

-Pumpkin

"A blood sample from this little-big piece of shit?" You had no idea if you really had the guts to face the troll anymore. Not after what you've seen.

"Can you handle it? It looks like you've been scarred." He pointed out the obvious.

"No shit." You whispered angrily.

"Fine, just wait here while I get the blood sample." He instructed. "Just get your shot from here."

You like the idea and gave him a thumb up.

He grabbed his equipment and readied himself. You took your camera off your helmet and zoomed on to him. On his right hand was an empty large syringe that could've caused you to faint if he used that on you. And on his left was a bucket filled with lamb's blood. You knew that it was lamb's blood since you over heard him checking his shit back at the trailer.

You watched closely as he started to spill some of the blood on the bridge. You heard growls and groans as Lukas stepped back from the left side of the bridge. You looked closely until you noticed a large gray hand on the railings behind him. Your eyes widened in fear as you dropped your camera and grabbed your bell.

"LUKAS!" You yelled as you rang the bell.

He got the message and moved away from the railing behind him. The troll jumped out groaning in pain from the sound of the bell. You ran for Lukas, but before you can reach Lukas the troll swatted Lukas away.

"SHIT!" You cussed out loud as you rang the bell harder.

The troll roared in pain as it went back under the bridge where it was hiding to catch its prey.

You ran towards the half-conscious Norwegian. He was leaning up against a tree that had a light streak of blood on its trunk. You ran towards Lukas and grabbed a bandage from the small medicine kit you had on your waist.

You saw that he had a lot of wounds from the impact. His head was more severe though. You slowly wrapped his head with a bandage and slowly carried him up.

You half-dragged him towards the trailer. Suddenly you felt something warm seeping into your gloves. You looked to see blood coming out of his parka and into his hands.

You quickly got him to the trailer and gently placed him on the couch.

Lukas groaned in pain as you took off his parka slowly.