Prologue

Sorry for the wrongly spelled words ...
___________

The greek throne room is the gathering place of the gods.

The greek pantheon. Zeus, the lord of the sky and king of the gods.

Poseidon, the lord of the sea, farther of horses and maker of earthquakes.

Hera, goddess of marriage and queen of the gods.

Demeter goddess of farming, harvest and fertility.

Ares god of war, son of Zeus and his brother,

Hephaestus god of the forge and fire.

Athena the goddess of wisdom, warfare and skill,

and Aphrodite goddess of love, beauty and desire.

The twins Apollo, god of the sun, prophecies and truth, and Artemis, goddess of the hunt, the moon and childbirth.

And finally Dionysus, god of wine, party and festivities,

and Hermes god of travel, writing, trade and so many more, along with being the messenger of the gods.

These were the 12 that occupied this room most of the time.The room itself was made of marble and lined with gold. The light from the fires around the room lit up the room as the expensive marble reflected them all over the room. And in the throne room were 12 thrones.

They all looked to be carved out of one solid piece of marble, pain and white. But once each respective god sit on his or her throne, that was when it changed into what the divine wanted it to be.And now this throne room was the area for the last battle in the titan war.The once beautiful marble now laid in ruins.

Cracks on their surface and dead plants on the floor. There were five people in the room, all of them were demi gods, and one was possessed by a titan.Grover, the stayer was knocked unconscious and laid on the floor of the throne room. He had used the last of his strength to summon vines to attack the intruder, but now they lay dead on the floor, and Grover knocked out.One of the people awake was Annabeth, daughter of Athena.

Annabeth was up and fighting, but barely conscious. Every moment she fought with her body, forcing herself not to fall down and be beaten, but she was feeling the pain. Her leg was broken, a statue of Hera had fallen on her leg breaking her bone there. And now she had a cut right above her left eyes, and the blood was dripping down threatening to blind her in one eye.

Then there was Ethan Nakamura, son of Nemesis. He was once the enemy, but no he had deflected to fight for the defenders of Olympus.

Ethan had stuck the enemy, but the attack failed and now he was forced to defend against the reincarnated titan before him.And the person in question was none other than Luke, Luke Castellan. He was once a starong and powerful demigod, but now he was a twisted, vile possessed demigod.

He had more power now, but at the cost of his free will. He was being possessed by Kronos, the titan of time, and together this unlikely duo has almost brought Olympus to its knees, but there was one person standing in their way.And that was Percy Jackson. Percy was the only one on that room who stood a chance against Kronos, Ethan was there, but he was more suited to defence than offence. And Annabeth was injured. Percy Jackson is the son of Poseidon, retriever of the lightning bolt, and the golden fleece. The bearer of the sky and savior of Artemis.And right now he was in for the fight of his life.

Percy slashed with his sword, Riptide, and with each swing of his sword he took one step back. Why? Because Luke swung his scythe, Backbiter, like a madman, but then again he was kind of mad.