CHAPTER 22

"Deactivate armor Kim," Percy said to the spider on my back causing the armor to turn back into it's bag form. The new modifications Percy put in causes the bag to sick to my back with a little bit of magic and no bag straps.

Percy's armor moves back revealing the coat underneath. The druid coat he got from so long ago was now updated and looked well used zipped up and looked like it was made out of leather. The inside was still red and the out was white, but on the white were three horizontal red stripes and a red arrow on both sides of his arms with a black trident piercing it.

Percy's jeans now looked like blue leather armor with neon blue lines running all over it giving the feel of armored plates underneath the material for added protection.

Percy turns and look at everyone's favorite humanoid robot Rory, "looking down man, need a hand?" I asked with a cocky grin.

"No, I'm good," Rory gets up slowly, "Percy? Is that you?"

Percy smiles and nods, "yup! Has been a while hasn't it Rory. Thanks for the call telling me the Doctor might come today by the way, really helped to send the hunters here in advance. Being the unofficial leader of the human race does have it's perks."

"Damn straight Perk!" cried out Kim from Percy's back.

"Wow," said Rory, now up and moving to retrieve his fallen sword, "you look a lot different. Like, a lot."

Percy smiles again approaching his friend, "yeah I know. Fighting fire monster from the Pacific islands does that."

"Pacific islands?"

"Oh, Pele, the goddess of Lava of that religion needed a favor, she is an old friend."

"Actually I was talking more about the bread."

Percy threw his hands up, "oh come on! I can grow a beard! And I look cool too! Hades it ain't even a beard! It's a 5 'o' clock shadow man!"

"I told you Perk no one like the beard. Not even Artemis," said Kim.

"Oh leave her out of this!" Percy shouted over his back, "ever since you two meet it has been both of you against me! In every argument you always take her side!"

Kim detached from the armor now in bag form, "that's because she is always right." Kim jumped on Percy's shoulder giving Rory full view of the spiders new body. Kim also got an upgrade with the armor and coat. His body is now bigger with sharper edges to it's ends. Its body is painted white with blue highlights and it's eyes now are covered with a deep green visor. The ends of it's legs and pincers now were black, almost rubber like.

"Hello Kim," Rory said as he changed his sword to a toy and stuffed it in his pocket, "you look better."

"Yeah after two thousand years I finally got this guy to build me a new body," Kim said, "ass hole wanted me to be fucking orange first!"

Percy shrugged, "hey orange is a good color."

Rory quickly but in before an hour long argument, like which happens between these two, starts again, "all right ladies you're both beautiful, now can we please move on, we do have a reality to save."

Percy and Kim snapped at Rory and then nodded, "okay then," Percy said shooting Kim a dirty look, "where is everyone?"

"Last I heard Amy and The Doctor where heading to the roof."

"Amy? Your girl friend is finally out of that thing?"

"Yeah, just happened, and then we ran into your girl friend," Rory responded as they both made their way out of the room and to the hallway.