CHAPTER 10

"What?! " exclaimed a surprised Andrew. His eyes lit up with surprise denial and just a tinkle of hope. " Percy is this is a joke-"

"-I don't joke about things like this Andrew. I know where we are! We can use this spell and be free! "

And without a moments hesitation Andrew and Percy ran. Andrew at one point over took Percy and kept the lead all the way back to camp. He was going to be free. His family could finally be happy.

The moment Andrew arrived at camp he yelled "we're free! We're free!"

Cora and everyone came running," Andrew what's wrong?"

"Per-Percy knows where-where we are," he exclaimed panting.

"What?! " exclaimed Brain.

"Yeah I know where we are! We are in a place called Stonehenge. I think we might be trapped in a pocket dimension," exclaimed Percy.

"We're going to get out! We're going to get out! We're going to get out!" Cheered Opal. Kim then joined as well" We're going to get out! We're going to get out!"

And soon everyone joined as well. Percy could feel the happiness in the air. The happiness they felt was almost intoxicating. Percy smiled and he joined as well, " We're going to get out! We're going to get out!"

They cheered for well over half an hour. And they hugged and laughed. And then Percy asked, " so when are we getting out?"

Brain replied immediately," the ritual can only be done during sunset and we need time to do the potion. Most likely we will have finished it by tomorrow we will be free," a tear the fell from Brian's eye, " gods I never thought I would say those words. Thank you Percy thank you."

That night even though they had the same soup everyone thought it was the best thing they had ever tasted. Even Opal did not complain. Their happi ess just made everything feel good. There was laughs all over the table and people shared what they would do when they get out.

" I want to run into the plains beyond," said Cora, " ever since I saw those fields just beyond the barrier I have always wanted to run into them and now ... I can finally do that."

" I want to see a proper sunrise," said Kim, " not one from inside the circle one which is real."

And everyone shared theirs and when it came to Percy he simply said, "I want to find a certain person and tell them I love them."

After their meal everyone went their separate ways hoping to sleep their last night in this prison of theirs.

Opal and Hector sunk of for a make out session, and for once Percy knew what they were doing. Kim and Cora went into the forest to check for flowers that Kim liked so that they could take with them when they left. Andrew and Brian went off to start the potion. Gerald and Kila went god knows where, yes Percy was still dense when it came to love, and Mila went to practice with her blade.

Percy looked up to the sky, the moon was shining bright. Percy smiled hopefully tomorrow he could start his journey to find Artemis.

Percy then decided it was time to fight one more God. Athena had given him a gift that changed the way his brain worked, but Apollo's gift was much more direct. So Percy assumed he could take on another god now. And if Apollo was telling the truth, but then again he is the god of truth so he can't really lie, then Percy was going to face Hephaestus.

Percy recalled all he knew about the god. He never really like the God, he caused the death of Bianca and generally he just seemed a little off to Percy. But he did feel sad for the guy, having a cheating goddess like Aphrodite as a wife? Sad on any guy. Also he had Hera for a mom, really had horrible women in his life that one.