CHAPTER 23

Percy gritted his teeth and jumped high in the air. His breath steadied and for a moment he had absolute clarity in what he had to do, against who and why.

Immediately the very air around him moved, obeying his will. A cyclone formed around him, it's winds breaking apart the building he was sent flying into.

"Kim, deploy the typhon blades," Percy said as he stood in the center of the storm. Immediately the armor started moving and the black box compartment opened and several silver blades flew out and into the winds.

Just then Leviathan's jaw spread into the tornado tripping the winds apart and closing around Percy.

Percy jumped up fast and raised Crescent moon up high in the air bringin it down and into the snake's hide.

Percy looked up and into the snakes eyes, "been a while snakey. what was your name again? Oviasd Le- something or the other?"

The snake's eyes grew in rage, a red hue tacking over them. "You dare forget! You filthy greek!"

The Leviathan rose up high and tossed Percy off, luckily Percy's grip was strong and he held on with his life.

The snake shook and shook, but Percy still remained, "KIM NOW!" Percy shouted.

Suddenly out of the winds of the tornado came several glimmers of light that surrounded and cut into the snakes hide.

"AWWWW!" screamed the mighty snake as it struggled to pull the rest of it's body inside or move out completely, but the blade now had a grip in it and held on cutting deeper and deeper. Black blood oozed out and slowly the snake started to feel dizzy.

"First rule of combat you old fossil, never let the opponent decided the battle field," said Percy remembering the words of the first god he ever fought, Athena.

Suddenly the snake disintegrated into black sand and disappeared away from Percy.

"Kim is he gone?"

"Not even close Percy, I think he is just-WATCH OUT!"

Percy turned and saw a red fist coming for him and sent him flying out of the cyclon and into another building yet again.

'Okay that fucker is so dead right now,' thought Percy as he got up yet again. "Kim hows the armor looking?"

"Good, but try not to get hit to much okay?"

"Okay, now lets see who Mr. Fire hands is shall we?"

Percy jumped and landed on the roof of a building looking directly at the giant fire monster.

"Alright who the fuck are you?"

The monster looked at Percy, it's fire red eyes narrowed. It raised it's hand up yet again and brought it done hard smashing the building completely, but Percy was already up in air, and this time he had Currentwave in one hand and Crescent moon in one.

Percy landed on the things shoulder and launched Currentwave right at it's left eye and used Cresent moons liquid like property and spun it around it's head.

The monster swatted Currentwave, which fell down into the streets, but Cresent moon now latched itself around the monster's neck.

Percy pulled, trying to behead the thing in one shot, but other than choking the fire monster, the blade could not penetrate the creatures hide.

The monster then started to glow, it became hotter and hotter, and then suddenly Percy's armor started to feel it to.

"Percy the armor can't take much more of this heat!" Kim said.