CHAPTER 21

1996,

London National museum of Arts,

It was night time in the museum and every single thing inside was dead silent. Until behind the statues of penguins a little scottish girl by the name of Amelia Pond stepped out of her hiding place.

Amelia is a girl of 10 and she had visited the museum today after getting a very strange invite.

It was last night when she was walking down the stairs that she saw somebody putting a pamphlet for this very same museum through her door, and for the briefest moment she caught sight of a man with a red fez on his head.

When she opened it, inside was a picture of an exhibit marked with a red circle and several red arrow mars pointed to it. The exhibit? The Pandorica. And next to it was a sentence saying, 'Come along Pond!'

Eventually the little girl got her aunt to come with her to the museum to see what this mysterious invit was all about. She quickly managed to lose her aunt, and inside, there it was. The Pandorica.

The Pandorica was said to have been found in the early 100's and with it was an immortal guardian called 'The Centurion.' For a thousand and more years the guardian of the Pandorica protected it, until finally it disappeared.

Little Amelia waited around the Pandorica and looked all over the thing, but for the life of her couldn't figure out why someone wanted her to be there.

But just then she looked at the giant box again and..... is that a sticky note?

Amelia squinted her eyes and on it was another note, 'stick around Pond!'

And so the little girl did. And now we are back to our story. Amelia snuck out of her hiding spot and in the dead of night snuck into the Pandorica section of the museum again.

Amelia walked to the box again. She realises just now how big this thing really is. Almost 10 feet by 10 feet. She looks around once more, and then notices the sticky note from before. The scottish girl reaches out and pulls the note out. It definitely says her name, but why? And who?

But just then, Amelia feels something. Something pulling at her in the back of her mind. Slowly the little girl reaches out and touches the ancient undisturbed box.

Suddenly the sides of the box glows! The carvings of the maze on the box start moving and glowing green. Suddenly Amelia felt the sides move apart from one another.

And just like that the box that had not been open for more than 1898 or so years started moving, and Amelia could only think, "my mom is so going to kill me!"

The box slowly opens and inside is a woman sitting in a high tech looking chair and panting for air, she looks up and says, "okay kid and this is where it gets complicated."

"What?" responded a confused Amelia.

"Help me out will ya?" asked the mysterious woman and she struggles to get up of the chair.

Amelia nodded quickly and get up and helps the woman down from the cair, "who are you?"

"I'm am...," the woman looks at the girl and widens her eyes in surprise, "Amy. I'm Amy. Your Amelia Pond right?"

"Yes I am. Do I know you? I think I know you."

"I hope so kid, otherwise you don't know yourself," whispered Amy.

"What?"

"Nothing, never mind. Ah, where am I again?" Amy asked changing the subject and getting up on her own dusting herself of.