Chapter 1

I Ran Away to Vegas, Got Kidnapped By One of the Hottest Bands in the World, and Now I'm Wanted - Dead or Alive - By All Their Fan Girls ... Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy) : Part 1

-Ikuto's POV-

               My eyes traced the firm, toned body that was plastered all over the pages of my most recent magazine. The guy's chest was glistening from the ocean mist and his dampened hair was flailing in the untamed wind. My lips ached for his attention and I hurriedly shoved the magazine between my mattresses before I showed any physical signs of a turn on.  

"Ikuto!" My mom called from downstairs. I gladly pushed myself off my bed and half-skipped down the stairs. "Ikuto, hurry up you're going to be late." I jogged through the living room, waving a brief 'hi' to my dad and grabbed my backpack from the hall closet before sauntering into the kitchen. "Ikuto, your breakfast is on the table." My mother, as usual, was standing in front of the stove - her enormous eight month belly right in front of her. 

I grabbed a piece of toast and moved to peck my mom on the cheek. "Thanks mom." I waved goodbye to my little sister, Ruka, who was drawing pictures in the odd colored mush that was Gerber's excuse for green peas. She giggled and attempted to wiggle free from her highchair.  

"Hey, Ikuto, sit down and eat." My mother lectured and pointed at the full plate of egg whites, turkey bacon, and hash browns. Honestly, it wasn't really a lot of food but I knew it was too much for me to eat all at once.  

"Mom, I'm good with the toast. I'm gonna be late." I insisted as I headed for the door.

"Ramita!" Kevin screamed as he ran to catch up with me. Kevin was my neighbor and he was openly gay - unlike me who still roomed with shirts, pants, coats, etc. "Ramita! Wait for me." I wasn't totally sure why he called me 'Ramita,' for one, it was a Spanish term and two; I didn't care enough to look it up myself. When he finally caught up with me, he grabbed my arm to hold me in place while he caught his breath. "You're so mean, making me run." I started laughing and smoothed the hair that had come out of place on his head.  

"I didn't say you have to run. You did that on your own." He was quite cute: fair skin, crystal blue eyes and luminescent blonde locks.  

He shook his head and defiantly crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't blame it on me! It's your fault!" He screamed over and over again until I held my hands up in surrender. He smiled, satisfied, and then pulled me down the rest of the block. "You think you can come over today after school? I have the new Vampyre Massacre CD. We could listen to it in my room." He smiled again and I felt my breath catch.

               Vampyre Massacre was an eccentric Goth band where the members had fangs implanted so they would look like real vampires. Their concerts would include "blood baths" which was really just ruby colored candy, they would pick "victims" from the crowd, and those chosen would get bitten. Cameras weren't allowed within the concert area to keep up with their 'vampire' image (Vampires aren't supposed to show up on film or photographs) so the only way to witness these happenings was to attend a concert yourself.

               "I guess, I'll have to ask my mom first." I knew my dad would say no if I asked him. He had nothing against Kevin, he just hated the fact that Kevin was gay. My mom on the other hand, thought it was 'cute' that he was exploring his sexual preference. I knew my mom would still accept me after I came out but my dad was a whole other story.

               I listened to my second period Trig. teacher drone about today's subject. Yes, I was taking Trig. in ninth grade. She wrote down our warm up and took her seat at her desk while we completed them.