2nd Drabble

I Ran Away to Vegas, Got Kidnapped By One of the Hottest Bands in the World, and Now I'm Wanted - Dead or Alive - By All Their Fan Girls ... Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy): Drabble

-Ikuto's POV (11 years later)-

               I rolled over to feel the empty spot on the bed next to me. I reluctantly opened my eyes to the sun shining brightly brought the open windows. "Morning!" Camm jumped onto the bed next to me, his red hair still shagging in his perfectly angled face.
I rubbed my eyes and sat up, "Why are you up so early?"
He pulled me back into his lap and nibbled on my neck. I giggled and remembered the way it had felt when he had fangs - sadly he had them removed shortly after his twenty-first birthday. "Did you forget it's AJ's first day of school?"
As if on cue the little five year old ran into the room, still dressed in his pajamas. "Daddy!" He screamed and climbed up next to us. He was still a little small for his age but he had the biggest baby blue eyes that could melt hearts. "Are you going to walk me to school today?!" He was so excited and I smiled at his enthusiasm.
"You bet, come on, let's get you ready." I ran after him, Camm staying behind to make the bed. Pictures of my small family adorn the walls of our condo, mostly of AJ. He was the most important thing to Camm and I and he has been since we adopted him. "Come on Daddy!" He smiled, his eyes catching glints on the rising sun. I was worried about him though: he was an incredibly picky eater and sometimes he would refuse to eat all together. This worried Camm too, he was with me when I was recovering from my Anorexia and was terrified we'd have to see AJ through the same thing. I wouldn't let that happen, I wont put my son down because of his weight like my dad had. All we could do was encourage and keep him on Pediasure for now. I followed him down the hall to his room and readied him for his first day in the real world.

A/N: The story is over but you can still request little snip-its of it. I'm accepting requested Drabbles. :D

Just PM me with your request/question and if I like it (I most likely will) I'll write it and dedicate it to you. :)

Ex: Did Camm have any bully troubles? (This is Drabble #1 by the way)

----------------------------------

Want to know what happens to Camm, Ikuto, and little AJ? Find out their family troubles and maybe even AJ's love in The Silent Boy! (This is also a boy/boy story)