Chapter 5

I Ran Away to Vegas, Got Kidnapped By One of the Hottest Bands in the World, and Now I'm Wanted - Dead or Alive - By All Their Fan Girls ... Can My Life Get Any Worse?! (Boy x Boy) : Part 5

-Ikuto's POV-

               "It's still too big." I commented as I attempted to hold up some jeans with a belt. It was no use...the tops of the jeans bunched up and still fell. 

Cammeron sighed and looked through a few more hangers. "That's the smallest size I have. No offense but you don't look as skinny as you really are." He threw another pair of jeans over the curtain that separated us, the legs landing right on my head. 

"Ow." I rubbed my forehead and unbuckled the belt. "My mom buys me shirts that are too big. I don't want her to worry about me so I don't tell her it's too big." He chuckled again but didn't say anything. I buttoned the pants and to my relief, they stayed on. I slipped on my borrowed shirt and walked out. "They fit." He erupted in a fit of giggles and laughs.  

I picked up my old shirt, still adorned with sticky goo and chucked it at him. It landed around his arms and he instantly stopped. "Ewww." He peeled it away from his skin and dropped it on the floor. "What's so funny is those are my sister's pants." He laughed again as my cheeks warmed. "Oh, come on. I didn't mean to embarrass you." I thought about Ruka and Kyoya, did they know I was gone? What about my parents? 

"Do you miss your sister when you're on tour?" I asked, forgetting about the pants. 

He shrugged and collapsed on the sofa again. "I can't miss her if she doesn't leave." He smirked as Clary walked in. "Speak of my sibling."  

Clary looked temporary taken aback. "What are you guys talking ab -" She eyed me then Cammeron. "Are those my pants?" She pointed a finger accusingly.  

He picked up a remote and clicked on a TV in the corner. "He won't fit in my pants." She walked around the sofa, grabbing a bottle of water from the end table. 

"It's okay, I guess. It's not his fault you're an idiot!" She unscrewed the cap and dumped it's contents onto her brother, soaking his recently changed shirt.  

"Clarissa!" He jumped up, the ends of his hair still dripping. "What'd you do that for?"  

She threw the empty bottle in the trash and smiled contently. "That's nothing compared to what Devins gonna do to you." His shoulders slumped as he exhaled.  

"I really messed up didn't I?" Then he perked up and skipped over to me. He trapped me in his arms and pressed his lips to mine roughly. "It was worth it!" He exclaimed and pulled me into one of the closets, locking the door behind us. 

Clarissa banged on it repeatedly. "Cammeron, come out of there!" She ordered. 

Cammeron smiled deviously and put his hand over my mouth, "Not now, I've decided to have some fun - someone's getting hard!" I tried to pull his hand away but it held firm. 

"That's disgusting! I swear, you're suck a pig." Clary's thumping ceased and Cammeron took his hand away from my mouth. 

'What are you doing?' I mouthed, relaxing on my knees. 

He laid back and pulled me into his lap again. "Just messing with her." He pressed his lips to mine again, this time more deeply. I slightly opened my lips, allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. It brushed against my teeth and I tasted metal. One hand wound itself in my hair, the other sliding under my shirt. His finger tips traced my upper belly button, making it's way up higher. Images of Kevin flashed behind my eyes, causing me to jerk away. "Are you okay?"